Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hope you are having a wonderful BD, Pam! Life only gets better after 40!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday.
    Elaine

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Happy 40th birthday pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAM!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME...SMILES & GIGGLES!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Happy Birthday!!!

Sunshine Rewards

I know I already told you WAY early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Oh my gosh...........you are all so kind! I just had a chance to check out the forums tonight! How did I miss this thread!

I, in fact, did have a fabulous birthday. headed out of the house before 8 am to head over to my cousin's house......we then went out for breakfast and then we went out on their boat. It was absolutely beautiful out today and we were the only boat on the lake for quite some time (only 2 other boats around). the girls and I (plus my cousin, her dh, dd and ds) all had a blast tubing and just swimming around. It was really a great way to spend my 40th. Then tonight we all headed over to my parents for some chinese food and cake!

I was showered with lots of attention and birthday wishes. Also last night I went out with my sister, my cousin Val, and cousin Brenda to a local Mexican restaurant for some margaritas (and of course I had just started some medicine for an ear infection, but I like to live on the edge so I drank it anyway!) also my sister and friends are taking me out Saturday night (not sure were, but I have to be ready for 3:30 in the afternoon.....I hate not knowing where they are taking me!)

Okay enough of this 40 year old rambling....I am going to get ready for bed (what an old lady I am)

Again thank you for all of the well wishes....and no April I did not have the heart to scare the bajeeba's out of Sadie (she and Sydney were so excited today....they both jumped in bed with me this morning and sang Happy Birthday to their 40 year old mother...their words not mine)

I am definately feeling 40 and FABULOUS!!

THANKS AGAIN.....PAMELA
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Happy day Pam! Glad it was awesome.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAM!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry I missed it..........glad to hear you had a great day!!

Happy Birthday!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards