Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any way to buy DW park tix & get credit?

Default Any way to buy DW park tix & get credit?

Any merchants sell 10 day, no exp. hopper MMW tix?

Thanks for any tips.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you check Dwtickets?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

DWTickets? I see 10 day tickets but I can't tell if they are expiring or not. They are hoppers so worse case you just have to upgrade them at the gates.
    Sunshine Rewards

Have you checked out DWTickets?? They're the only place I know of on SR to get them.

Thanks Ladies! I knew someone would know. I'm off to check it out right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I have seen lots of Disney tickets on Ebay
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    I have seen lots of Disney tickets on Ebay
    Be very careful of WDW tix on ebay. That is one category that has fraudulent listing every single day! Many people have their accounts hijacked and the perps use their ids to sell the tix. They are targeted because they are a popular high price tag item.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Yep I agree! You should always check the feedback of the seller, and IMO, they should have a good amount of it too (I wouldn't purchase such a high dollar item from a 'newer' seller)
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    Yep I agree! You should always check the feedback of the seller, and IMO, they should have a good amount of it too (I wouldn't purchase such a high dollar item from a 'newer' seller)
    As I mentioned before, this a category where people's ids are being hijacked and used to fraudulently to sell tix. I personally know someone who was burned in this scenario. After I heard about it, I even spent a few hours a day for over a month reporting fraudulent auctions. You can't begin to believe how many there were!!!

This is one of those cases where you have to be VERY thorough in your investigation of the auction. See if the seller has been active on ebay recently or is this the first thing that they have done in a long time. Send the seller a note asking a question through ebay - NEVER send an email to an email address that is listed inside of the listing.

Personally, I would not risk something like this through ebay. You have no way of checking the validity of the tickets until you arrive at WDW. By then the thief is long gone with your money (and lots of it) and you are stuck paying hundreds of extra dollars to get into the parks. I'm not saying that there aren't legit tickets there but with that much money, I would stick to getting my tickets through a reputable authorized reseller not on ebay.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree..DWtickets is the way to go, for SR credit. and YES they do have 10 day No-Expiry tickets there.

Not to hijack this thread but did you all hear about someone on Ebay selling Fast Passes!! OMG, some people will buy anything on Ebay.
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 07-16-2008 at 10:24 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!