Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The things I'll do for my Disney Fund

Default The things I'll do for my Disney Fund

So tonight at 8:00 DH announces as soon as dinner is being put on the table he is going to run to walmart to buy a new video game. He is a police officer and this is one of his weeks working nights, but he is off tonight and didn't want to be bored when everyone was sleeping.

So instead of just smiling and nodding, I offer to go to Best Buy to pick it up for him, so that I could do buy online pick up in the store and get my 2% back.

So I have just put dinner on the table and I am in my pajamas. I hurry and go change leave my dinner on the table and race to Best Buy before they close.

45 mins later I am back home with his game. I know normal people would think I was crazy, which I probably am. It was only 1.40 cash back, but I'm sure you guys would understand. I just couldn't stand for DH to go spend 70 dollars on a video game and me not get any sunshine money for it!

Well I guess I will go eat my cold dinner before I do my daily survey.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG you are too funny! Is Walmart not a ship to store and receive credits merchant?

I did luck out last week though. I went to pick up Guitar Hero Aerosmith at BestBuy from my online shopping and when I got there they had pulled the wrong one and I not only got SR credit but I got $10 off right then too! Definitely worth it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, bless your heart!! I totally understand.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Yes Walmart you can ship to store, but DH wanted the game tonight.... no way to convince him to wait until morning, much less for them to ship it to the store. So I figured I race to Best Buy, because he wasn't going until after he ate and Walmart would still be open for him, or just deal with him spending money that I couldn't get cash back on. As you can see I have my priorities straight.... sunshine money.... forget dinner !

That's awesome about the $10 !

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I never realized they wouldn't/couldn't pull stuff off the shelves at walmart. Well good choice going with best buy.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Too funny! Your DH reminds me of mine. He is working nights this week also. Last night he was home and he stayed up doing stuff around the house, well that and playing video games!!

BTW- which game did your DH choose?
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not the only one!!!

I did this one a couple of months ago... DH NEEDED a game... so even though he wanted to go to frys... I convinced him to relax while I went out to best buy to pick it up... I'm such a sweet wife to do that for him
    though I probably did it more for my SR
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Too funny! Your DH reminds me of mine. He is working nights this week also. Last night he was home and he stayed up doing stuff around the house, well that and playing video games!!

BTW- which game did your DH choose?
    Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition , yet another war game. When he was in Iraq at war..... he still wanted me to mail him war video games, you would have thought he wasn't seeing much action, but he was.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition , yet another war game. When he was in Iraq at war..... he still wanted me to mail him war video games, you would have thought he wasn't seeing much action, but he was.

Never heard of it. DH likes some of those games too. Right now we are at the end of Lego's Star Wars and Indy is waiting for us to finish! I love video games
    Sunshine Rewards

I can so see myself doing this too. I have started tofind my shopping credits picking up. At first I really thought I was doing a lot more shopping and was getting worried, but I think I'm doing less in store and more online so it's more SR funds!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!