Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The things I'll do for my Disney Fund

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I can totally picture many people on here doing the same thing. Although many probably would have just gone in their pajamas!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I can totally picture many people on here doing the same thing. Although many probably would have just gone in their pajamas!
    HAHA I probably would have if I wasn't wearing silk shorts and a non matching tank top !

My DH knows not to buy anything without checking with me first! He is always asking "so how can we get rewards for this"
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Never heard of it. DH likes some of those games too. Right now we are at the end of Lego's Star Wars and Indy is waiting for us to finish! I love video games
    We loved Lego star wars... we just started playing Indy... unfortuately we are having a crashing problem... hopefully they will put out a patch soon... but we just reboot and keep playing... the game is great.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I can totally sympathize.. Both DH and DS have waited an extra day or two for something that we COULD have bought in the store but money wise it worked out better to buy on SR. DH doesn't complain too much but man DS sure wasn't thrilled with me! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Over a dollar in credit! That's huge! I once needed some paper for my printer. That is ALL I needed. I could have gone everywhere. But I checked around online, and found a ream for a good price at Circuit City, so I ordered it through there and got, oh gosh, 4 cents SR? Something like that?

And one Sunday we were looking at the paper and hubby saw a flash drive he thought was cool. Something like 7 bucks. So I ordered it, again through CC, and the next day we went and got it. It's hilarious, the tiny credits one can get excited about.

But the SR % for a videogame is definitely worth it!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We just bought a Wii, tonight, at Walmart. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing and not. After getting back from Disney, we had decided to buy one as a family. We each put in a hundred dollars. I hope that will offset any fighting. I have already told the girls that if I hear them fighting or one of them hogging it, Miss Wii goes in time out for a wk. Anyway, tonight we were grocery shopping, at Walmart. I usually go around and check to see if they have a Wii. They never do. But, tonight, they had 4. I knew enough to know they are hard to come by and I wasn't likely going to get shopping credit. So, we bought it. And, one game. No accessories. I am saving that for SR credit.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    We just bought a Wii, tonight, at Walmart. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing and not. After getting back from Disney, we had decided to buy one as a family. We each put in a hundred dollars. I hope that will offset any fighting. I have already told the girls that if I hear them fighting or one of them hogging it, Miss Wii goes in time out for a wk. Anyway, tonight we were grocery shopping, at Walmart. I usually go around and check to see if they have a Wii. They never do. But, tonight, they had 4. I knew enough to know they are hard to come by and I wasn't likely going to get shopping credit. So, we bought it. And, one game. No accessories. I am saving that for SR credit.
    Congrats on the Wii! We named ours Pierre Anyhoo- if you have any questions, ask away. I love our Wii
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL!! I do same thing! If there is anyway to get SR credit, I do it! I need to find a way to shop for groceries though SR!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Good for you! I love getting SR credit! I have done a couple pick up at store items. I need to surf their sites and see if there are more things to purchase, that I would ALREADY be purchasing.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards