Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The things I'll do for my Disney Fund

$1.40 is huge! My DD complains everytime I make her go through SR to buy a song through Itunes. It's a 3 cent credit for very 99 cent song! But that's 3 more cents I didn't have before and if she's ordering songs anyway I might as well get it.

Have a great day everyone!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I can totally relate! We have a Best Buy right across the street and I do all my shopping through here before running over there. One trip when I went to pick up the stuff, I found 2 other things we needed. Rather than buy them right there, I went home, ordered them on line through SR and then went back to the store!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Congrats on the Wii! We named ours Pierre Anyhoo- if you have any questions, ask away. I love our Wii
    The girls played until I made them go to bed (we are going to Beech Bend - a local amusement park, this morning). That was like midnight. I woke up at 6 to let the dog out and noticed DD13's door closed. Thought cats were probably trapped in there. Opened the door and there she sat, playing on Toon Town. She was so excited she woke up before 5. They are both up now and on the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    $1.40 is huge! My DD complains everytime I make her go through SR to buy a song through Itunes. It's a 3 cent credit for very 99 cent song! But that's 3 more cents I didn't have before and if she's ordering songs anyway I might as well get it.

We haven't downloaded off Itunes, yet, but good to know. That is a 1st place scratch off and we all get excited if we only get a cent.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    I can totally relate! We have a Best Buy right across the street and I do all my shopping through here before running over there. One trip when I went to pick up the stuff, I found 2 other things we needed. Rather than buy them right there, I went home, ordered them on line through SR and then went back to the store!
    Ours is 30 minutes away so I usually get the free shipping things. But, wow, I would love to live that close. I could stroll around, come home, buy, and go back. Of course, it would make spending money easier, something I don't have a problem with, anyway.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    The girls played until I made them go to bed (we are going to Beech Bend - a local amusement park, this morning). That was like midnight. I woke up at 6 to let the dog out and noticed DD13's door closed. Thought cats were probably trapped in there. Opened the door and there she sat, playing on Toon Town. She was so excited she woke up before 5. They are both up now and on the Wii.

I love ToonTown!!! Told ya I love video games
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post

Same here. DD13 has a GC for I-tunes. Everytime she wants a song, I go through SR and "order" it. It only takes an extra minute, but that 0.03 is worth it!!

That reminds me, she wanted to buy another song
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    I need to find a way to shop for groceries though SR!
    ebay for grocery store gift certificates?
    Sunshine Rewards

We need a new landline phone (ours are possesed). I have gotten Mom to agree that we need to get one from a "real store." There were no landlines in Best Buy's circular last week. Dmom did not get why we couldn't just go in and buy a land line.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    We need a new landline phone (ours are possesed). I have gotten Mom to agree that we need to get one from a "real store." There were no landlines in Best Buy's circular last week. Dmom did not get why we couldn't just go in and buy a land line.
    Got ours from Overstock, last fall. 3 phones with speakers and I don't know what else because I just use it to make phone calls. But, the girls, especially DD10 uses hers as a speakerphone while she plays online with her friends. Night before last, she was using it to play online with her sister, who was in the next room. Anyway, could have bought it at Target but got it at Overstock when they were having a $1 shipping wkend and of course, I went thru SR.

I can't get I-tunes to work through SR! I wish I could b/c DH and I get alot of music through there each month!
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband knows that nothing gets bought till he checks with me first. He was happy to hear that Camping World was on SR......and so was I.

Sunshine Rewards