Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree

Default Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree

I have one ADR I need to schedule for MK. Should it be Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree? I've eaten at LT but my 17yo DD is going with me and has never eaten at either.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

When are you going? Starting in January LT will no longer be a character meal if that matters to you. I've very sad about the change.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 07-17-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: bad grammer
    Sunshine Rewards

Going in Dec. I already have a lunch ressie for CP (I've never been there) but after reading about no more characters at LT, I was wondering about changing. I may not can even get a ressie at LT now but thought I'd try if it's worth the switch. Since I haven't been to CP, I wasn't sure of which dining/character restaurant would be the best.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

If you like buffet style restaurants, choose CP. If you like them to bring you plates of food, choose LTT. Both are good experiences so it is more personal preference.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    When are you going? Starting in January LT will no longer be a character meal if that matters to you. I've very sad about the change.
    Looks like they are making a bunch of changes to dining starting soon. I didn't hear this one yet. Glad I made it before the change.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I'm so glad we have adr for LTT in Oct., i'm so sad about that.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not sure lunch is a character meal at LTT. From my experience I find that the food there really leaves you feeling stuffed so if you like lighter foods or are trying to go at lunch I'd skip it. Otherwise if you want a fun dinner and watch the parade and mosey around after till park close then I'd go with LTT.
    Sunshine Rewards

My vote is for LTT (especially since it's leaving), but like Catherine I'm not sure if lunch is a charcter meal or not, but if you can get an adr for dinner...i highly recommend it. I'm about to look over my adrs and try to decide if there's anything we can give up and do it one last time before it's gone....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    My vote is for LTT (especially since it's leaving), but like Catherine I'm not sure if lunch is a charcter meal or not, but if you can get an adr for dinner...i highly recommend it. I'm about to look over my adrs and try to decide if there's anything we can give up and do it one last time before it's gone....
    Cate is right... only dinner is a character meal at LTT.

It will be a lunchtime ressie for CP or LTT. I don't remember if LTT has characters at lunch but I'll check on that. Thanks. I had to cancel my dinner ressie at LTT . I originally had a dinner ressie for 2 on the night we're going to MVMCP but then a friend decided she wanted to meet us there for dinner, and they had no table for 3. The only other TS restaurant that had availability was Tony's Town Square but I haven't read many good reviews for that.