Thread: My Jewelry Box

Default My Jewelry Box

the banner for this merchant says free shipping and 15% off but the website says spend $99 and you get free shipping. also, when i put in an item for $99 it still added in the shipping costs and it did not take off the 15%. is the 15% on special items only and can you check on the free shipping? thanks and have a great evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    the banner for this merchant says free shipping and 15% off but the website says spend $99 and you get free shipping. also, when i put in an item for $99 it still added in the shipping costs and it did not take off the 15%. is the 15% on special items only and can you check on the free shipping? thanks and have a great evening.
    When you click on the link that says free shipping and 15% off, heres what the page says:

Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires August 13th, 2008.

I just now tried it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cindy - what was i doing wrong because when i put items in it just showed the total and the shipping. do i click the link in the box or do i click the banner for the merchant? i know that probably sounds stupid to ask but i want to make sure i do this right. thanks.

i think i finally figured it out as i tried it again. thanks for all your help cindy - it is totally appreciated. you and your website are the greatest. have a great friday and a wonderful weekend.

Not sure if you got it working or not, but you need to actually use the link, and then put the code in right before you checkout.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

thanks - i will definitely try that. have a great day.