Thread: Networking on SR?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Question Networking on SR?

I just noticed most of these options today and I was wondering if someone could fill me in as to what these are all about? Contacts & Friends, Social Groups, Group Memberships, Pictures & Albums. I only have one friend (Bryan) and I did join two of the social groups but now what?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just noticed most of these options today and I was wondering if someone could fill me in as to what these are all about? Contacts & Friends, Social Groups, Group Memberships, Pictures & Albums. I only have one friend (Bryan) and I did join two of the social groups but now what?
    Good question. I have no idea of what the Friends means, although I truly appreciate all of mine. I do belong to one Social Group for the Boston SR Meet, which is where we are doing our planning. I know that SM is a group membership, but I have no clue about anything else.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It's really just a way for us to distinguish who is popular and who is not.

Ok just kidding.

They were all apart of the Forum upgrade a few weeks ago and came in the software package. You probably have noticed the "message" board in your profile where people can leave you messages. That was part of the upgrade too. I think some people are using the "group" setting to help coordinate meet ups because it tends to be secure so they can leave things like locations and phone numbers in there without it being open for the entire world to read.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It's really just a way for us to distinguish who is popular and who is not.
    ok, I get it now!

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I wondered about these new features too but didn't know what they were really for...Thanks for asking.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!