Thread: Hollywood and Vine for Breakfast

Default Hollywood and Vine for Breakfast

Any opinions on H&V for breakfast at DHS?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

We did this meal in January. I thought the food was very good. Each of the characters came around to the table a couple times because it was not very busy. They also have a time when the kids can get up and dance with the characters and they give them coloring pages and crayons. DD enjoyed it!

Which characters do they have at H&V?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We went last year. They had Little Einsteins (Leo/June) and JoJo and Goliath. It was soooo slow. Food was ok.

When we went last week, they had ladies at the front gates trying to get people into the restaurant. Guess it's still slow!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    We went last year. They had Little Einsteins (Leo/June) and JoJo and Goliath. It was soooo slow. Food was ok.

When we went last week, they had ladies at the front gates trying to get people into the restaurant. Guess it's still slow!
    Yea, I don't think it's the most popular character meal! But if you have preschoolers I think they would love it. I thought the food was good....I LOVE WDW bacon!!! And I had some egg dish....a fritata maybe....that was really good.

No, no preschoolers on this trip. We'll be at DHS that day and I picked H&V mostly for convenience. We're staying at Pop and other party at POFQ. Do you have any better suggestions for a breakfast (doesn't have to be character) that will be convenient. We will have a car but prefer to use Disney buses if possible. I sure wish the buses ran between resorts.