Thread: FREEBIES: Cheerios, TheraCran, Window Blinds Safety Kit

Talking FREEBIES: Cheerios, TheraCran, Window Blinds Safety Kit

Hi all! Well, we've made the move to Orlando safely We're now living three miles from Mickeys back door and we can see the Wishes fireworks every night from our house! I

I apologize if any of these that I list the first few times are repeats:

Cheerio's - The Cheerio's challenge starts on July 28th, at which time you can request a free box at this website. Until then, you can go here for an e-mail reminder from them:

http://www.cheerios.com/promotions/challenge/

Thera-Cran - Free 3-day sample of Thera-Cran:

http://www.theracran.com/index.php?a....ViewTrySample

Enjoy!

~ Rachel

Window Blinds Safety Kit - This is for homes that contain older blinds. You can order up to 5 kits (each containing enough for 4 blinds). These kits will help make older blinds safe and can include cord stops and safety tassels. You can order kits for blindes older than 1995, or for blinds newer than 1995 -provided by the Window Covering Safety Council:

http://www.amsolution.com/v5fmsnet/o...=0&PmSess1=169
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Welcome to Orlando, Rachel.
    What part of Orlando did you move too?
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

You always find such awesome samples. I got the coffee the other day from one and some other stuff. Where do you find these? Do you belong to some type of club that we can join that lists samples?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Schpoompie View Post
    Hi all! Well, we've made the move to Orlando safely We're now living three miles from Mickeys back door and we can see the Wishes fireworks every night from our house!
    Congratulations on the move - so close to Disney. It has to be great to see the fireworks in the evening from your very own place. Are you ready for some visitors yet?
    Last edited by m 'n c; 07-18-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: fixing the quote code for you.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

thank you

Sunshine Rewards

Wow! Great move! It must be awsome to see the fireworks!
    Have lots of fun in Florida!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Oooooo I love the Ther-Cran! Thanks!!

I grew up in Florida! In Palm Bay which is about an hour and a half from Orlando! Still love it there!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Talking

Hi all

We live in Independence, which is a new community in Winter Garden. When you make a right out of our subdivision, it is three miles to Disney property. When we turn onto Center drive, which is Disney property, we can see Toontown. We love it here

And yes, we're ready for visitors! We purposely moved into a house that has a carriage house over the detached garage as we knew we'd get lot's of company here

Sunshine Cindy, there are many, many places I go to for Freebies. There are a few reputable places that I get info. from and I'd be happy to provide those to anyone who is interested. You can private message me for that info.

Thanks to all for always thanking me for the Freebies I love doing them and am so glad y'all find them so useful!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Schpoompie View Post

Cheerio's - The Cheerio's challenge starts on July 28th, at which time you can request a free box at this website. Until then, you can go here for an e-mail reminder from them:
    http://www.cheerios.com/promotions/challenge/
    Just got my reminder for this...have cheerios on hand, till I get the sample and the coupons that will be coming my way. Schpoompie
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks for the free Cheerios! And for doing all the work to get these freebies on SR for us lazy (uh hm, I mean busy!) people that don't have the time to sort through the good offers from the bad.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards