Thread: It Pains Me To Do It...

Default It Pains Me To Do It...

but i might have to order my protein powder through a non-SR merchant. i just can't find one with even a closely comparable price that has an affiliate program. i've posted on every message board i frequent asking for site suggestions, but i've come up empty so far-i even tried e-bay. so if anyone knows of a site that sells dymatize elite whey rich chocolate and would be willing to be an SR merchant, i'll certainly give them a try. i really don't want to waste that $ back opportunity

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not sure who usually sells that stuff but Mike tried one of the GNC brands (GNC Pro Performance?) recently and really liked it. It comes in chocolate as well as other flavors. If you go thru drugstore.com to get the GNC items you can get SR $$ for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, I admit, I finally just had to go on and order my new (refurbished) Dell laptop. I tend to overshop, as in check deals, prices, what I want, etc. Making me a sllooowww shopper. But, when I am ready, I am ready.

Dell had a sale, this wkend, with a 15% off code that I recieved in my email. And, I bought an Inspiron 1525 with 3gb of RAM. Now, I am sitting here, impatiently, waiting for it to deliver. It shipped, yesterday, but they still don't have a tracking number. Also, bought a blue tooth headphone, it shipped Sunday and was here, yesterday. I am off today and tomorrow and REALLY want it. DD10 is having a non birthday party tonight (she is my winter baby that never gets to have a pool party, DD13 is my summer baby that always has a pool party. DD10 wants the pool party, DD13 doesn't. ) Anyway, while girls are in pool, I could work on my new scrapbook on my new computer. If only Dell would cooperate. Oh, well, I am off the wkend.

I did go thru SR to shop ebay for my makeup. And, I have really got to sit down and place my drugstore.com order, my $$ expires end of the month.

congrats on your great deal! i still haven't placed my protein powder order yet, but i did order DD's tights & leotards for this fall. not pending yet-i might have messed it up, i don't know.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, now this is so stupid. I have finally gotten a tracking number. My laptop is in Willmington, Ohio and should deliver, tomorrow. However, before it got to Ohio, it started out in LaVergne, TN. About one hour south of me. They had to go past me to take it to Ohio. And, then come back to TN. Duh? I know we have UPS, FedEx, etc near and around Lavernge. Geesh!

i'm not surprised! last year UPS took one of my packages from memphis to montgomery, al (4 hours south of me) then they brought it BACK north to gadsden!

I mentioned it over on the DIS - did you ever try the protein powder at Walmart? My DH loves it. I know it is hard giving up that SR credit but if you can't find it anywhere on here I would give it a try.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards