Thread: Disney Mania 6!

Default Disney Mania 6!

Anybody else have this? I stumbled on it, and needed it (LOL). Just got it off iTunes.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Is this the newest one? With the Enchanted Songs and Emily Osment and Mitchell Musso sing the song from Monster's Inc?

If so, my favorite is Selena Gomez's Cruella de Ville....We have it in the car and listen to it almost every trip at least for a few songs!! I've even turned several of the songs into ring tones for my phone.

ETA: I really want the new Country Disney CD that just came out...Have you heard it yet? I looked in Target and didn't find it.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Is this the newest one? With the Enchanted Songs and Emily Osment and Mitchell Musso sing the song from Monster's Inc?

If so, my favorite is Selena Gomez's Cruella de Ville....We have it in the car and listen to it almost every trip at least for a few songs!! I've even turned several of the songs into ring tones for my phone.

ETA: I really want the new Country Disney CD that just came out...Have you heard it yet? I looked in Target and didn't find it.
    Same one!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Same one!
    Yep...I really do love it and would recommend it to anyone. In fact, I'm thinking of checking out ebay for some of the previous versions after we bought this one.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post

I looked at this one too. (Walmart had it) but I found that most of the songs were already on previous soundtracks that I have. What I would HIGHLY recommend is The Best of Country Sings The Best of Disney. It's an older one so I'm not sure how easy it is to find, but it's excellent! All of the songs are previously unreleased, so they can't be found anywhere else. Some of my favorites are Diamond Rio sings Beauty and the Beast, Little Texas sings Kiss the Girl, Faith Hill sings Part of Your World, and my absolute favorite is Tanya Tucker sings Someday My Prince Will Come (it's an upbeat faster version)

Anyways...now you guys are going to "make" me go check out iTunes LOL! I usually can't resist any Disney music.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I looked at this one too. (Walmart had it) but I found that most of the songs were already on previous soundtracks that I have. What I would HIGHLY recommend is The Best of Country Sings The Best of Disney. It's an older one so I'm not sure how easy it is to find, but it's excellent! All of the songs are previously unreleased, so they can't be found anywhere else. Some of my favorites are Diamond Rio sings Beauty and the Beast, Little Texas sings Kiss the Girl, Faith Hill sings Part of Your World, and my absolute favorite is Tanya Tucker sings Someday My Prince Will Come (it's an upbeat faster version)

Anyways...now you guys are going to "make" me go check out iTunes LOL! I usually can't resist any Disney music.
    Ooh....thanks. I will look for this on amazon and ebay tonight when I have time to sit down....we're getting ready to go see walle right now....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards