Thread: Disney Gift Card purchase ?

Default Disney Gift Card purchase ?

Are there any sites right now where I can purchase DISNEY GIFT CARDS and collect sunshine awards? I know I was able to use GiveFun last year but I haven't seen them for awhile.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there are not. We have MyChoiceGiftCards and GiftCertificates.com, but neither of them have Disney. You may want to try lobbying them to get them. Maybe if enough people contact them, they will add them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks so much! I love this site. You do a great job!!

Some people have bought them off of ebay through SR. But I guess you have to check for them often, and move FAST when you see one, b/c they go quick.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks mollyeilis.

I just checked E-Bay and saw a few on line for bid. But I found it strange that people are bidding for more than what the cards are worth?? Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Minniehaha View Post
    Thanks mollyeilis.

I just checked E-Bay and saw a few on line for bid. But I found it strange that people are bidding for more than what the cards are worth?? Doesn't make sense.
    Yeah I don't understand that either.... I see that all the time, the only thing I can think of is they have money in paypal that they are wanting to spend and maybe don't have it linked to their bank account. I could kind of understand the disney dollars selling for more then their face value since some people collect them, but I do not understand why so often people bid more for the gift card then they are worth, or why people bid the face value and then pay a couple dollars for shipping.

I never see low value gift cards going for less then they are worth. I do sometimes see like 200-500 gift cards going for a couple dollars less then their value, but that would make me nervous. Seeing as how I won't be spending it right away, I'd be afraid that the seller might still use the numbers online or something before I spent it in Sept. I know that probably rarely happens, but my vacation is not a time I want to be surprised.

Yes.. I agree.
    Sunshine Rewards