Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy sale

Default Shoebuy sale

Shoebuy has another 20% sale this weekend, code is on their site!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Awesome! My son needs a new pair of DCs for school. Thanks!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Yea!! I just got 2 pair of crocs and 2 pair of sketchers for the girls for school. That's one Back to School task I can cross off my list!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah everytime this sale comes up I just CAN'T resist the urge! lol I figured someone needed a new pair and when I looked everyone was well stocked including back to school shoes, so mommy got a new pair! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Dang it! Too bad they couldn't have had this a few days ago. My new work shoes just got here yesterday and they fit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered DD the purple Hannah Montana crocs. Wasn't sure of how they are sized so I got two pairs - one in a 3 and a 4, thinking we'd send back the one that didn't fit. I remember seeing how easy the returns are. I was afraid if they didn't fit and we had to make an exchange, they'd be out of stock in her correct size. She's very excited - and mom liked the great deal too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order last night and the credit is already pending! Got to love Shoebuy.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

UGH!!! Not what I wanted hear. This is the 2nd order since the 4th that isn't a pending credit. Granted once I opened a trouble ticket it posted almost immediately but why is shoebuy giving me a problem?? Myspice posted fine, and yes it's only been ONE day, but so frustrating when others are seeing theirs pending already and mine hasn't! Ok done venting!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I just ordered DD the purple Hannah Montana crocs. Wasn't sure of how they are sized so I got two pairs - one in a 3 and a 4, thinking we'd send back the one that didn't fit. I remember seeing how easy the returns are. I was afraid if they didn't fit and we had to make an exchange, they'd be out of stock in her correct size. She's very excited - and mom liked the great deal too!
    I can't find Hannah Montana! Where are they?? DD would LOVE them! FOUND THEM!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    UGH!!! Not what I wanted hear. This is the 2nd order since the 4th that isn't a pending credit. Granted once I opened a trouble ticket it posted almost immediately but why is shoebuy giving me a problem?? Myspice posted fine, and yes it's only been ONE day, but so frustrating when others are seeing theirs pending already and mine hasn't! Ok done venting!
    Something on your computer must be blocking the cookies for any merchants that use Commission Junction. That would explain why Shoebuy doesn't track and Myspice did.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs