Thread: Need Help from Dance Moms!

Default Need Help from Dance Moms!

I was going to order my daughter new tights and leotards from allaboutdance.com during their 5% off sale. however, upon measuring my daughter, i've discovered her body is SO out-of-proportion, she doesn't fit any one leotard size range! i wanted to get the bodywrappers leotards because the necklines are narrow enough she could wear a bra, but for an adult small bodywrappers leotard, she's slightly below bust range, 2-3 inches above waist and hip range, inside the girth range and 2 inches below height range! i don't know what to do! my instinct says get the adult small, but i don't want to have to pay return shipping if it doesn't fit right. HELP!

Dancewear tends to run small, but it does stretch. My daughter is 13 and she wears a body wrappers XS. She is 5'1" and 76lbs, wears a jr. 00 pants and xs top or a girls 12/14 slim.

You don't want it to be too small, but a little small will stretch, and too big will be bunchy and falling off her shoulders.

Hope that helps!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

thanks so much! that's mainly what i'm afraid of, it being too long and sagging in the crotch b/c she's below the height range.

anyone else...?

ok, i just made what is, for me, a large purchase from all about dance. here's hopin' it all fits and i get credit!