Thread: Help!! Kohls!!!

Default Help!! Kohls!!!

I have been trying for 3 days to place an order with Kohl's using SR link. It keeps giving me a "general error" and will not let me place order. Any try to place an order with kohl's and have it go through? i relly need to order uniform pants for my daughter. I really need to get the order in today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    I have been trying for 3 days to place an order with Kohl's using SR link. It keeps giving me a "general error" and will not let me place order. Any try to place an order with kohl's and have it go through? i relly need to order uniform pants for my daughter. I really need to get the order in today.
    Its opening up just fine. Is it opening for you and then not letting your place an order, if so, thats a problem with Kohls site specifically. I've had that trouble before with them for days till they got it fixed.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I can shop and enter cc info, I tried to put in 15% off code on SR link and that doesn't work. I called Kohl's online order # and she told me to go ahead and order through SR and then call back and she would credit me the 15%, but it won't let me complete order even without code!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can shop and enter cc info, I tried to put in 15% off code on SR link and that doesn't work. I called Kohl's online order # and she told me to go ahead and order through SR and then call back and she would credit me the 15%, but it won't let me complete order even without code!!
    Thats a problem with their website. Very well known for that. When I've had to order gift cards through them, I've had to wait days and days to make the order till they got it fixed.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ordered on the 18th of July and didn't have any problem. If you can try to order later at night, there may be less people on the site.

Maybe the uniform pants are sold out?? Are you able to put them into your cart?

Want to give me the item number and I'll see if I can order it?

I was also thinking......did you sign in before you placed your order? Maybe that will help!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I tried again last night. I am signed in to SR and use the Kohls link.I am able to put items in my cart. I am going to try again right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are you using IE?? Sometimes when I use IE, my new Norton 360 shuts IE down or freeze it and I can't do anything. When that happens I switch to Firefox. somehow Norton doesn;t have the effect on Firefox that it has on IE.

Good luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just able to place my order, but the code listed on SR "JULYSAVE15" is only for kohl's credit card holders. I assumed it was a general code since it did not list CC holders only on SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just able to place my order, but the code listed on SR "JULYSAVE15" is only for kohl's credit card holders. I assumed it was a general code since it did not list CC holders only on SR.
    Interesting, we aren't always told the details.