Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney DVD Gift Express Change

Default Disney DVD Gift Express Change

As of the 25th, there is going to be a pretty major change to the payout on these. You will have to order at least a 6 month (maybe 9 month) subscription to get the same cash back that you are getting now. I don't know exactly what the percentage is going to be, but it is NOT going to be a flat rate on all subscriptions anymore.

So if you were planning on ordering a 3 or 6 month subscription, you might want to order now. (and if you are planning on ordering ANY of them, you might want to enter the new video contest...hint hint....).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia for the heads up.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Tricia. I have loved my 3 month subscriptions but should probably be doing longer ones to take advantage of the savings.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad I got my 3 month one in already - I don't think DH would really go for a longer one - he thought 60$ was a lot for 3 months!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Ooh...thanks for the heads up and the reference to the video contest. I had not seen it yet so I'll sit tonight and watch/answer the questions before I do the offer.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Ok...Not going to do the offer until after I do the video contest, but I went to check it out and get in my mind what I thought I'd like to do and I've got a couple questions:

1. This is shopping right? So we can do it multiple times? Like I can order a gift set for Cameron for our house and then do an order for my nephew who has a birthday at the end of August? Which leads to my 2nd question....

2. Nephew's bday isn't until end of August, but I saw that I can delay gift for up to 3 months so how will this effect credits...if I order (and I presume prepay) for it now, will it go ahead and credit now or under the new after the25th terms? (I was thinking now, but wanted to be sure..I could always send it now and tell my sister to put it up for a month)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Ok...Not going to do the offer until after I do the video contest, but I went to check it out and get in my mind what I thought I'd like to do and I've got a couple questions:

1. This is shopping right? So we can do it multiple times? Like I can order a gift set for Cameron for our house and then do an order for my nephew who has a birthday at the end of August? Which leads to my 2nd question....

2. Nephew's bday isn't until end of August, but I saw that I can delay gift for up to 3 months so how will this effect credits...if I order (and I presume prepay) for it now, will it go ahead and credit now or under the new after the25th terms? (I was thinking now, but wanted to be sure..I could always send it now and tell my sister to put it up for a month)
    Yes since it's shopping you can do it multiple times. Not sure on #2. I would assume it would credit now since you prepay.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes since it's shopping you can do it multiple times. Not sure on #2. I would assume it would credit now since you prepay.
    Thanks Catherine....I thought so but wanted someone to reassure me.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Bummer.... that was a great rate ! I guess I'll have to go check them out again and see if I can find a few more movies dd doesn't have yet. I still haven't recieved my 3rd one from last time, but this way we won't miss a month. And he bday is next month so I can call it a bday present.

I guess that video blog I made on these is about to be outdated already, I said the 10 dollar rate during the review.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Bummer.... that was a great rate ! I guess I'll have to go check them out again and see if I can find a few more movies dd doesn't have yet. I still haven't recieved my 3rd one from last time, but this way we won't miss a month. And he bday is next month so I can call it a bday present.

I guess that video blog I made on these is about to be outdated already, I said the 10 dollar rate during the review.
    I totally forgot about that video! What was the link again?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs