Thread: credit hold, but day is past

Default credit hold, but day is past

Just wondering - I have a nice cash back from Target coming, so I went looking for it today, and found where it says credit hold until July 18th. Today is the first day I've seen it there, and it's the 21st now, so why isn't it credited now? -- Sorry, I should have searched the forums first in case there was question like this already that had an answer to it - but I'm tired and lazy!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

it should go through when the script runs tonight.

Most likely, the credit came through to SR (and your account) today. For SM's, the credits are pending for 3 days from the date of purchase (not the day it posted to your account). So, by the time SR got your credit, the 3 days had already passed. It will credit to your account when the script runs tonight (overnight). If you weren't a SM, it would be pending for 21 days and you would not likely run into the same scenario very often (if at all). Hope that helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

I see - so it's like it has posted to my account, but actually credits when the script runs. I guess I thought it meant the script had run if it showed up in my account history - but I don't really know much about what the script is or how it works!
    Anyway, I'm glad to see that it is in my account and figured it would credit sometime - just wanted to know why it posted like it did. Thanks!!

Sorry - guess I put this in a section not deemed best! I thot of it as a shopping credit question, but I guess this is a good place too. Sorry, didn't mean to make any extra work for anyone.