Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TT

Default TT

Is there a limit to how many TT you can have open at one time? It seems that my last few shopping adventures have gone nowhere. I needed the items I bought but went through SR for the rewards.

I just hate opening them and seeing them sit. Is it better just to not open a TT if it is for a little bit? I hate to make more work for people.

Sunshine Rewards

Most people generally do not have that many open because about 99% of our transactions track properly. If you are having to file multiple trouble tickets, I would say that there is something wrong with your computer that is blocking cookies.

As a general rule, if you have more than 1 or 2 shopping transactions or daily surveys in the span of a couple weeks not credit, there is a problem. We try to watch the TTs for trends to see if any particular members are having too many issues, but sometimes they slip through.

If you are only talking about 1 or 2 transactions and you have had quite a few, there is no reason not to go ahead and file them after 14 days so that we can see what is up. We only have about 5 trouble tickets that have not been researched and sent to merchants, so we are pretty well caught up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for a quick reply. I just hate to make people work for a few cents. It is only 2 open recently and 1 that is older than me. I think it is just a bit of bad luck. I don't shop much so I try to do it here.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post

I just hate opening them and seeing them sit. Is it better just to not open a TT if it is for a little bit? I hate to make more work for people.
    We don't let them sit. You will see them get moved to under SR review and after we've researched, then on to submitting IF they qualify for it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah I know it has to be something on my pc with shoebuy or the commission junction that is causing me issues. I thought I fixed it when I was able to access and successfully get credit from Shoebuy a month ago, but the 4th didn't, had to do TT and it came within 2 days of the TT so that's good, but I placed 2 seperate orders this weekend and neither are showing. I went back in my options and I think I fixed it but unfortunately when my 10 days are up I'm probably going to have to open another TT.

But I have 2 questions.
    1. Since I ordered twice should I open 2 seperate ones or can I just combine order no#'s and emails.
    2. WHen I was playing with my options in the advanced level there were 1st party cookies and 3rd party. Can someone explain the difference between the two?

THanks~!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We don't let them sit. You will see them get moved to under SR review and after we've researched, then on to submitting IF they qualify for it.

I am sorry if it that came out wrong, not sitting because of you but watching it be there waiting for resolution. Computers do make it hard to be clear without typing forever. I know SR does everything possible for us and try to help get credit.

Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yeah I know it has to be something on my pc with shoebuy or the commission junction that is causing me issues. I thought I fixed it when I was able to access and successfully get credit from Shoebuy a month ago, but the 4th didn't, had to do TT and it came within 2 days of the TT so that's good, but I placed 2 seperate orders this weekend and neither are showing. I went back in my options and I think I fixed it but unfortunately when my 10 days are up I'm probably going to have to open another TT.

But I have 2 questions.
    1. Since I ordered twice should I open 2 seperate ones or can I just combine order no#'s and emails.
    2. WHen I was playing with my options in the advanced level there were 1st party cookies and 3rd party. Can someone explain the difference between the two?

THanks~!
    Bumping to see if one of the ladies can answer my ?.
    Tricia? Cindy? Cathrine? anyone? (felt a little like Bueller right there...lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Bumping to see if one of the ladies can answer my ?.
    Tricia? Cindy? Cathrine? anyone? (felt a little like Bueller right there...lol)
    You will need to open a TT for each order with the confirmation for each one. Since they each have different confirmation and order numbers, we need them separated, plus, we have to show that you went through our link, and the time is on the confirmation emails for us to match up.

As ofr the cookies, I don't have a clue.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You will need to open a TT for each order with the confirmation for each one. Since they each have different confirmation and order numbers, we need them separated, plus, we have to show that you went through our link, and the time is on the confirmation emails for us to match up.

As ofr the cookies, I don't have a clue.
    Thanks Cindy! I thought I probably had to do two seperate TT's, but if I was able to save time etc .

I don't have a clue with the two different cookie options either. I have the ability to set each one differently which is why I was asking.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have no idea either on cookies. Laura is your best bet (cglaura) as she seems to be the resident cookie expert. I know I have mine to allow both types and session cookies. Not sure if it makes a difference or not though.
    Sunshine Rewards