Thread: Popcorn Factory

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Popcorn Factory

Do they really ship/deliver as fast as they say?? Was thinking of sending a box to DH and nephew for MOA this weekend.

Darn those Popcorn people...they figured out how fast we buy them out! Got an email about their weekly special but it's not available on the SR link. Now I'm off to figure out which is the better deal...I would hate to lose the SR money but it might be better.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Do they really ship/deliver as fast as they say?? Was thinking of sending a box to DH and nephew for MOA this weekend.

Darn those Popcorn people...they figured out how fast we buy them out! Got an email about their weekly special but it's not available on the SR link. Now I'm off to figure out which is the better deal...I would hate to lose the SR money but it might be better.
    Yes they do ship fast, but they'll give you dates on when you can ship and of course sooner does cost more, but I was still able to pick like 3-4 days out as the first cheapest shipping date and it was delivered right on time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Which flavors are the best??? I was just on there, and that would be great to send to my cousin's kids...
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

OK so the package I ordered can't be delivered due to high demand. Does anybody know another food company we have that will deliver this weekend?? Wanted a welcome package for DH and Dnephew.
    Sunshine Rewards

Nuts on the Net is really fast.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Mrs. Prindables? Maybe too pricey? On a short timeframe, I would recommend Mrs. P, Harry and David or Hickory Farms.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks...I'll look. Here I was thinking I was ahead ordering early...then I get the dreaded "sorry" email today!
    Sunshine Rewards