Thread: Shopping at Ulta?

Default Shopping at Ulta?

Has anyone tried to place an order at Ulta lately? I tried last week and spent an hour putting stuff in my cart. When I tried to check out, it errored out! So I waited a week. Today I did the same thing...spending almost an hour looking for the best deals and prices. Now I go to check out and it errors out again!!! I am so frustrated! But I can't tell if it is an error on my site or just my computer. They are running a really good coupon right now that I don't want to miss.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How far into the process are you going before it errors out? I don't need to order anything but I am willing to try for you if it doesn't require putting in a credit card.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't get to the credit card stage. I get through adding everything to my cart and then when I click "checkout" to start the money process, I get the error.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok off to try it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok I can make it to checkout where you enter your credit card information. Maybe try it now?
    Sunshine Rewards