Thread: wrestling

Default wrestling

do we have a merchant that sells wrestling items? bedding, posters, standups, that sort of thing?

i am getting ready to redo the boys bedroom in the wrestling theme, and figured if i could get money back i would do it.

tia
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I haven't looked lately but last Christmas Target had WWE bedding on their website.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have found UFC & Tapout branded items when doing searches for Mike (tshirts and such). I would check the usual sports merchants and see what they got.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the target tip. i ordered the comforter, pillows, and the drapes from there. i also got them cheaper by ordering thru target (as compared to the non sr site) plus i even saved a little bit more by combining the pillow and comforter. plus i got 3% back. hehehe

now i still have to keep searching. i have 2 boys, so that equals 2 beds to dress, and they do not want the same set.

i will check those other sites mnc. thanks.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

My family would be SOOOOOO happy with a site dedicated to all Wresting and UFC items. LOL

Sunshine Rewards