Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ADRs and Ques. about CRT

Default My ADRs and Ques. about CRT

I didn't realize that CRT had no characters for dinner. I was told on the phone Cinderella is in the foyer and that is all. I didn't realize this. Anyway for our upcoming trip I made my adr's today so that I could get them all in before they shut the system down at the end of the month.
    Jan 5th 6:35 Ohana's
    Jan 6th 6:35 Chef Mickeys
    Jan 7th 2:40 LeCellier
    Jan 8th 5:00 Whispering Canyon Cafe
    Jan 9th 12:15 CRT
    Still have a few more to make but that is most of them!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found out after I made the ressie as well for our September trip. Had I known I may have changed it. From what i have read though is that the fairy godmother and other characters put on a little show during dinner so I think it will still be good/fun.

Good ADR list
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, lol I forgot to ask the question
    ???
    How is the lunch at CRT, worth two table services? or should we just pay for the meal?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I found out after I made the ressie as well for our September trip. Had I known I may have changed it. From what i have read though is that the fairy godmother and other characters put on a little show during dinner so I think it will still be good/fun.

Good ADR list
    Yes on the phone they said the fairy godmother and the mice put on a little show to celebrate peoples birthdays and anniversaries for dinner, but with DD loving the princesses, we decided to go with the lunch when the other princesses are there as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Jen went for dinner so she can maybe say if it's worth the credits or not. From what I have heard it's better to just pay OOP but I have never been so I dunno. I need to do the math and figure it out though.
    Sunshine Rewards

The lunch menu is way different from the dinner one, its also a couple of dollars cheaper, but I think we would be better off paying out of pocket instead of using two meals.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

If you want to meet Cinderella and other characters, try 1900 Park Faire at GF. You will meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Stepmother and Sisters. It is only one credit, a buffet (a pretty good one too!) and great characters. The stepmother and sisters had me laughing sooo hard!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    If you want to meet Cinderella and other characters, try 1900 Park Faire at GF. You will meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Stepmother and Sisters. It is only one credit, a buffet (a pretty good one too!) and great characters. The stepmother and sisters had me laughing sooo hard!
    We have done this before and LOVE it. Especially since they changed it to the stepmother and stepsisters. They make it much more fun. But we wanted to try some different things this year. So CRT is new for us. We love the character interaction at Askerhus with the princesses but the food kind of stinks, in my opinion. And Ariel is not there for breakfast, so that is why we are not doing that one. But it was great, They played great games with my daughter last time we were there. We have only ever done the breakfast there. WCC is new for us too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I've done breakfast there twice, both times, delish! Both of my bosses have gone to dinner in the castle with their granddaughters and loved it. Also don't forget that you get pictures taken too, I've seen the pictures and they were very nice.

Enjoy your dinner!!

Here's some info from AllEarsnet.com
    When you arrive at Cinderella Castle for your reservation,
    a photographer will be on hand to take pictures of your group in the lobby,
    before you are seated in the dining room.
    A package with four 4x6 prints and one 6x8 print of your photo,
    as well as one 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle,
    in a Cinderella photo holder (valued at $29.95 plus tax)
    will be delivered to you during your meal,
    which will be from a fixed-price, set menu.
    (One photo package per party of 1-4;
    two photo packages for parties of 5-8, etc.)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

we went in june for dinner. i am so glad we did as far as being able to eat inside the castle. but if characters are your thing, imho you should avoid this meal. there are much better places for characters.

the fairy godmother and mice show quite honestly i barely remember. they do not do autographs and the fairy godmother would not even hold still long enough for someone to snap her pic. i think we did get one pic of the mice however.

the dinner at the castle is primarily for those that really just want to eat in the castle.

you do get a photo package with cindy when you check in, we had a group of 10 and we got 3 different sets of photos.

if you are on the ddp and paying the 2 table service credits, the tip is also included in this meal.

the young ladies get a wand and the young men get swords. (now i will admit i made a sad face and comment when the "not so young" did not get these, and they did end up giving my 25 yr old daughter and myself a wand). word of caution on the wands and swords. no bashing for this please, but, they are will break. it does not take much for the star on the wand to come off. it does not take too much effort for the boys to break the sword. so warning: if you have youngins with you and you want these items as souvenirs, i would take them away and put hide them, then display them when you get home. sorry for that.
    ..now having said that, if you don't want to hurt the child's feelings and want to let them play with the wand, i think it would be easy to fix it with hot glue or maybe superglue.
    ..i was just wanting to warn you that is all.

all in all i was glad we did the dinner, however, the question is, would i do it again? no, i would pick the breakfast, and i would not recommend the dinner meal.

i hope this did not sound too negative. i did not mean for that. i was just trying to explain the dinner meal.

and don't forget this is just my opinion.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.