Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ADRs and Ques. about CRT

Hybrid View

Default My ADRs and Ques. about CRT

I didn't realize that CRT had no characters for dinner. I was told on the phone Cinderella is in the foyer and that is all. I didn't realize this. Anyway for our upcoming trip I made my adr's today so that I could get them all in before they shut the system down at the end of the month.
    Jan 5th 6:35 Ohana's
    Jan 6th 6:35 Chef Mickeys
    Jan 7th 2:40 LeCellier
    Jan 8th 5:00 Whispering Canyon Cafe
    Jan 9th 12:15 CRT
    Still have a few more to make but that is most of them!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found out after I made the ressie as well for our September trip. Had I known I may have changed it. From what i have read though is that the fairy godmother and other characters put on a little show during dinner so I think it will still be good/fun.

Good ADR list
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, lol I forgot to ask the question
    ???
    How is the lunch at CRT, worth two table services? or should we just pay for the meal?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I found out after I made the ressie as well for our September trip. Had I known I may have changed it. From what i have read though is that the fairy godmother and other characters put on a little show during dinner so I think it will still be good/fun.

Good ADR list
    Yes on the phone they said the fairy godmother and the mice put on a little show to celebrate peoples birthdays and anniversaries for dinner, but with DD loving the princesses, we decided to go with the lunch when the other princesses are there as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Jen went for dinner so she can maybe say if it's worth the credits or not. From what I have heard it's better to just pay OOP but I have never been so I dunno. I need to do the math and figure it out though.
    Sunshine Rewards

The lunch menu is way different from the dinner one, its also a couple of dollars cheaper, but I think we would be better off paying out of pocket instead of using two meals.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

If you want to meet Cinderella and other characters, try 1900 Park Faire at GF. You will meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Stepmother and Sisters. It is only one credit, a buffet (a pretty good one too!) and great characters. The stepmother and sisters had me laughing sooo hard!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Jen went for dinner so she can maybe say if it's worth the credits or not. From what I have heard it's better to just pay OOP but I have never been so I dunno. I need to do the math and figure it out though.
    We did lunch at CRT last year & really liked it. Thought the food was soooo yummy....BUT I did pay OOP for it!! I just couldn't justify a 2 credit TS meal for lunch!! I didn't really do the math to see which other ADRs would have been cheaper to pay OOP for, but I had my Disney Rewards money so I felt like I didn't really "pay" for it!

Character interaction at lunch was GREAT!!! The princesses all came around & were all about DH, not me, which was totally fine!! The ambiance is pretty darn cool...I mean, you're in the CASTLE!! My friend had dinner there & really liked it & is going back in December.

I'm sure you guys will LOVE it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Sounds good to me. Was the food good for lunch? I think I will use my sunshine rewards to pay for it
    Sunshine Rewards

We did CRT for lunch back in June and I enjoyed the experience but didn't really care for the food and neither did my children (3,9,10). You do get to meet Cinderella in the lobby of the castle and get your photo taken, then the other Princesses make rounds to your table while your eating. I think you should do CRT atleast once, I personally would not do it again....it's just for the experience to be able to eat in the catsle.

We did get two photo packages with our meal which turned out very nice. We enjoyed 1900 Park Fare and the food was pretty good - can't go wrong with a buffet