Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ADRs and Ques. about CRT

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Jen went for dinner so she can maybe say if it's worth the credits or not. From what I have heard it's better to just pay OOP but I have never been so I dunno. I need to do the math and figure it out though.
    We did lunch at CRT last year & really liked it. Thought the food was soooo yummy....BUT I did pay OOP for it!! I just couldn't justify a 2 credit TS meal for lunch!! I didn't really do the math to see which other ADRs would have been cheaper to pay OOP for, but I had my Disney Rewards money so I felt like I didn't really "pay" for it!

Character interaction at lunch was GREAT!!! The princesses all came around & were all about DH, not me, which was totally fine!! The ambiance is pretty darn cool...I mean, you're in the CASTLE!! My friend had dinner there & really liked it & is going back in December.

I'm sure you guys will LOVE it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Sounds good to me. Was the food good for lunch? I think I will use my sunshine rewards to pay for it
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

We really liked it! I thought I had taken photos, but I just looked & I did, but not of the food...DH had the Focaccia Sandwich & I had Major Domo's Favorite Pie. OMG was that good. VERY filling for a lunch, but dang was it good. I'll have it again in December...can't wait!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

We did CRT for lunch back in June and I enjoyed the experience but didn't really care for the food and neither did my children (3,9,10). You do get to meet Cinderella in the lobby of the castle and get your photo taken, then the other Princesses make rounds to your table while your eating. I think you should do CRT atleast once, I personally would not do it again....it's just for the experience to be able to eat in the catsle.

We did get two photo packages with our meal which turned out very nice. We enjoyed 1900 Park Fare and the food was pretty good - can't go wrong with a buffet

We have made the reservations and are all set to check it out. We will probably pay for it out of pocket though so we don't have to use TWO of our meals. DD is excited to eat in the castle.
    Sunshine Rewards

We did the dinner last year and loved it. The castle was so beautiful, and we liked meeting Cinderella in the lobby and taking pictures, dd4 was all done up as Cinderella from BBB at the time, so we got some great pictures.

We do a lot of character meals during our trip, and I have to say that I enjoyed just having the cute FG and mice show. Sometimes the characters are around so much and you keep stopping to take pictures, so you don't really get to enjoy the meal, and the kids don't really eat. Don't get me wrong, we like that in a character meal, that's what we are there for, but this was a nice change, and it seemed a little more formal. The food was good, but not great or anything. You are definitely paying for the "experience" and not so much the food.

It is different than other character meals at the dinner, but we really liked it. I think all Disney lovers and Cinderella fans have to eat in the castle at least once. This trip we are doing 1900 Park Faire and are looking forward to interacting with Cinderella a little more. We did Askerhaus last year and although the princess interaction was great and well worth it if you have princess fans, we hated the food. To each his own I guess.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

1900 Park Fare has excellent food and the character interaction is great too. The stepsisters were awesome. They definitely played their part the right way.

Askerhus has excellent interaction and dd loves it because Ariel is her favorite princess but like you said we hated the food. I heard it is good food for breakfast, but Ariel does not appear for breakfast so we will not be going there again. DD got to play Alice says (Alice a princess?) and Ring around the mermaid with the characters virtually by herself the last time we were there.
    Sunshine Rewards