Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any SR merchant that sells Zoobies?

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Default Any SR merchant that sells Zoobies?

I have decided that I'm going to buy several zoobies for nephews and nieces for Christmas. I really, really would love to find a SR merchant that sells these. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks!
    JollyTammy

What is a Zoobie?
    Sunshine Rewards

Amazon does, although that won't help you directly...
    http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_8kcs8qqr3b_e
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I had to do a search on these since the only thing I could find was a costume for $900 using product search. They seem to be something that merchants would sell but I don't know who. What do they do to cost as much as they do?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok I had to do a search on these since the only thing I could find was a costume for $900 using product search. They seem to be something that merchants would sell but I don't know who. What do they do to cost as much as they do?

Wow- those are a little high... from searching to see what they were, I saw that they are basically a stuffed animal, pillow and blanket all in one. I had never heard of them before.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I should have said I found them on their own website (not a SR merchant) in the $35-$40 range. That costume is for an adult and I thought was high too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Zoobies are these cute little stuffed animals that turn into a pillow and then into a blanket. They have hippos and lions and monkeys and such. They are so cute!!!

I did find a few at QVC () and they had a good price, but a small selection. They run from about $25 - $39 dollars.

Thanks for trying I think I'll order from QVC.
    JollyTammy

Thanks for sharing! I was trying to figure out what these were and if they would be the new craze. Are they more for babies/toddlers or older kids? I now have a godchild to shop for and didn't get him a baptism present yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

QVC site says all ages, but other sites say ages 3 up. I'm getting them for my nephews and neices that are ages 1 1/2 up to 8 years old. With it being a blanket and pillow and/or stuffed animal, the todders shouldn't have trouble with it. And at least they don't have any lead (I hope!!!!)
    JollyTammy

how big of a blanket is it? For instance, can a 4-5 yr old use it as a blanket on a plane or car trip? Or is it more a security blanket type size? Thanks!

They look really cute.
    Sunshine Rewards