Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Gift Card Cashouts

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    There is an island outside of Charleston, SC - Kiawah Resort. I guess I always factor in SR money and Disney Visa Money also. But, until we rent a house, drive down, eat only supper out vs Value or Moderate Resort, eating out all 3 meals(snacks too), and plenty of fun things - Disney is a better value and it costs us less money. As I said earlier if you just want to sit on the beach all day(and believe me there is nothing wrong with that - but I know with 2 kids it does not happen) then the beach is less expensive. But, my kids want to do the day camps($75+ per child per day), something in the evening, and DH wants to play golf at $125+ per round. It adds up very fast. Atleast at Disney, I pay for the tickets and they can go to the parks and they have enough to do for the day that they don't ask for anything else. Maybe if I could talk DH into Virgina Beach or Ocean City - it might be different but I have never had any luck as long as I have known him.
    Ah that makes sense, I was thinking where in the world are you going? lol
    I can drive to the Jersey shore or Ocean City Md, Bethany Beach DE on a half tank of gas and get a beach rental for about $1000 give or take. Factoring in food and other expenses it's still cheaper for us to go to the beach then it would be to WDW (although we prefer WDW!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me in on needing a $500 gift card! Thanks Tricia!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Smile

Im sorry Tricia take me off the list, I just thought of getting a couple of Walmart gift cards to cover some the gas on going down there, so I wont be needing the 500 after all.

Thanks,
    Chrissy
    Last edited by chrissylou2; 07-24-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: not needing the 500.00 gift card
    Sunshine Rewards

I am hoping to ned a 500.00 gift card by October I need to do 150 more shopping by then!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chrissylou2 View Post
    Im sorry Tricia take me off the list, I just thought of getting a couple of Walmart gift cards to cover some the gas on going down there, so I wont be needing the 500 after all.

Thanks,
    Chrissy
    Wow, Walmarts with gas stations? Are there many on the way down to Orlando? We'll be driving down from Philadelphia in December and if we could stop at WalMart and fill up the tank using SR Walmart cards that would be ideal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Make sure if you are cashing out for Walmart GC to give yourself plenty of time. I don't stock those like I do some GC so they will take a little longer to get to you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy for the heads up, I will be sure to order those ASAP, Im not sure of how many Walmart gas stations are on the way to Orlando, but we have one here in VA where I live and I was gonna fill up before we leave and we always drive to southern Ga and stay overnight there because thats where my husband is from and they have one there as well, but Im sure you should be able to find some along the way. It definatley is a good deal because they normally offer deals when you use the gift card, the last time we used it, it was like 3 cents off.

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards

If you are comming on I95 trough Jacksonville. There is one at 4250 Phillip HWY Jacksonville FL . You can mapquest it or go to the Walmart site. Its store #3309. It takes you one street over from I95 but its easy to get back on the interstate. from there...... you should be able to make it to Orlando and WDW. Any question feel free to ask
    btw.....the store is not open 24hrs though
    -r

I'm just working on a $100 one, for hopefully 3-4 weeks from now.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm going to be needing about $300.00 in the next month or two for my cruise.
    Thanks, Debbie

Sunshine Rewards