Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can ftd or 800 flowers deliver to Hotel Plaza Hotels?

Question Can ftd or 800 flowers deliver to Hotel Plaza Hotels?

We are staying at the Plaza Hotel near downtown disney. Since these aren't considered Disney owned I was wondering if I can order from ftd or 1800 flowers and have them delivered during our stay? Also looking for ways to shop through SR!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would think you could if you had the address for the hotel that it wouldn't be an issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks m'n c!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We've had flowers sent to ourselves at hotels and we've had issues a few times. If we have them delivered DURING our stay it's not an issue at all. When we had them delivered to arrive on our day of arrival there were issues because, of course, we weren't in the system when they were actually delivered and they got shuffled off to the back. There always seems to be a plethora of front desk people (we RARELY see the same ones!) working at hotels and they've been a bit surprised that we would be expecting flowers and didn't quite know where to look!

But, hey, these are crazy California kids, I'm sure Florida folks are quicker!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    We've had flowers sent to ourselves at hotels and we've had issues a few times. If we have them delivered DURING our stay it's not an issue at all. When we had them delivered to arrive on our day of arrival there were issues because, of course, we weren't in the system when they were actually delivered and they got shuffled off to the back. There always seems to be a plethora of front desk people (we RARELY see the same ones!) working at hotels and they've been a bit surprised that we would be expecting flowers and didn't quite know where to look!

Thanks for the humours reply.

Left coast maybe a little different can't say myself because i haven't been there.

I doubt it...I live here, they aren't any better.Look at our voters.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Good Point!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I was trying to be kind.....
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was trying to be kind.....
    Thanks to everyone. Went with 800 floral. No email confirmation yet but printed off the order for piece of mind.

Talking Disney Florist delivered my 800 floral order!!!

They were waiting in our room upon our return Monday which was out 18th anniverary.They were quite beautiful and like nothing we can get locally. Just thought I would pass the info on.!!!