Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney gift cards - I ordered my $100 gift cards last Friday - when will they be in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    So appropriate for this week! Take a Chance on Me!!
    Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for hours!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for hours!!
    Not to worry, Chiquitita. Does Your Mama Know you have these issues? Come on now, be a Super Trouper and let your light shine! If you have any other issues you might want to contact Fernando! Take it from this Dancing Queen, all you need to do is say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do because it's all The Name of the Game!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not to worry, Chiquitita. Does Your Mama Know you have these issues? Come on now, be a Super Trouper and let your light shine! If you have any other issues you might want to contact Fernando! Take it from this Dancing Queen, all you need to do is say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do because it's all The Name of the Game!
    Thanks. Fernando...that's just what you want to have playing through your head over and over.... LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I could probably go on and on (yeah, I know you know that) but I have REALLY hijacked this thread so I'll just say: The Winner Takes It All

Back to lurking (HA!)
    Dude

That was stuck in my mind before you even said it. THANKS!!
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Ok, not fair!!! I just FINALLY got those songs out of my head after seeing the movie. Now I'm going to be humming them again. Well at least it will drive DH nuts!
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Ok, not fair!!! I just FINALLY got those songs out of my head after seeing the movie. Now I'm going to be humming them again. Well at least it will drive DH nuts!
    Well, as they say at the local bakery, "sorry, but there's muffin I can do about it!"
    Dude