Thread: Shopping question

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Shopping question

I need to make a couple different shopping purchases - from different vendors. I just did my first one and got my confirmation email. Can I immediately do my next shopping or do I need to wait a couple hours? Does it matter? I know I can't clear cookies for several hours but that doesn't interfere with shopping does it?
    Elaine

Shop on!!

LOL. Seriously. You can make as many purchases in a row as you need/want to and will be fine. Just wait until you get your confirmation emails to clear your cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Shop on!!

LOL. Seriously. You can make as many purchases in a row as you need/want to and will be fine. Just wait until you get your confirmation emails to clear your cookies.
    So as soon as the confirmation email comes through it is OK to clear cookies? After I have done online shopping, I have always waited 6 hours before clearing cookies. So, I can shop sooner?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    So as soon as the confirmation email comes through it is OK to clear cookies? After I have done online shopping, I have always waited 6 hours before clearing cookies. So, I can shop sooner?
    Absolutely! You do not have to clear cookies when you are doing shopping. I shop for days and do not clear my cookies (but I don't really do offers and surveys).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Absolutely! You do not have to clear cookies when you are doing shopping. I shop for days and do not clear my cookies (but I don't really do offers and surveys).

I will be shopping sooner!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for saying that.

It's what I've been doing, but it's good to hear that. I figure that if I shop at Old Navy, its cookie doesn't interfere with shopping at drugstore, which doesn't interfere with shopping at Macys, etc etc.
    Sunshine Rewards