Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unknown company

Default unknown company

I used a sunshine link to purchase from onefurniture.com (I think that was the title) anyway - I had never heard of it before and would not have used it if I had just found it through a search engine, but since it was listed here, I felt safer trying it out..... Anyway, my question is, if it is listed on SR am I safe to assume it is a legitimate company? Either way, order was placed so I will be the first to rate it on the rating area of the SR site.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

We do try to vet the companies at least a little bit. We only add merchants that come from the 4 main advertising companies (Linkshare, Commission Junction, Performics, and Shareasale). For the most part, those companies are pretty good about not working with fraudulent merchants. And I can see a lot of statistics about merchants before I add them to the site. So while every now and again a stinker gets through and we have to pull them off, we have generally had very good luck with our selections.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

Default Try BBBOnline.org to verify a site

http://www.bbbonline.org/

Try checking the sites out here before purchasing. Sites may also have the BBB symbol on their home page which is a little proof they are at least in the BBB system (or should be).

Ginger

I hate to break it to you but being a member of the BBB is no indication of a buisness' quality.The BBB makes money from the companies that pay to be members, so its in their best interest to keep the paying members happy by protecting them.The BBB is not run by any government entity.They are not required to disclose thier profits, and they do not disclose the details of any complaint.Many times a complaint listed as "resolved" simply means that the person who filed the complaint gave up trying to get a resolution.

Youre better off going to a site like ripoffreport.com that makes all details pubic And gives the buisness the chance to publicly defend themselves or offer resolution.

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

I'll bookmark RipoffReport.com. I had never heard of that site. And while we are disclosing sites we like, I like PlanetFeedback.com. You can search for info or post your own complaint. I've used it 2 or 3 times over the years of being online and I have been able to post displeasure, get resolution and have the satisfaction that a company was "called out".

Thanks for the site recommendation. I'll check it out.

planet feedback is good too, ive used them before.

Thanks!! I appreciate the advice and info!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Default AAAGHHHH

Well, I received credit - Tricia emailed me right away and got it worked out but they wanted to hold credit for 3 weeks.
    I got the order delivered timely but I ordered 2 sets of theater chairs - a left, right and middle console... I got 4 left chairs and 2 right chairs - no middle console....
    They were quick to help us out and said a replacement would be sent out and the original order would be picked up - if not then it was mine... Weeks later, still have first order and now they called to say chairs are discontinued.
    After phone calls - chairs are mine, refund is supposedly processed - we will see. A new set a chairs is being looked for by the company.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Oh,no! And that is exactly what I was planning on ordering from them. Definitely let us know how it turns out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK - now they called back - again - and they found the missing pieces and plan to send them shortly!!!! They really are great chairs so I hope we get teh pieces to make them complete and usable!
    Our credit card company must be wondering what is going on - they charge and reversed the charges 3 times so far!!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley