Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My order got CANCELLED !

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I agree! I wouldn't just take "Order Cancelled" without an explanation. I would also expect some sort of concession on their part. Call them and demand better service.

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully it's just a mistake and the laptop will come today, LOL! That is totally still a possibility. Stranger things have happened.
    I wish it would still come today.....I thought it was going to be there today, that is why I was confused when I saw they told you it hadn't shipped yet and I went to get the tracking number to show it had. My mom got a UPS notice yesterday for an attempted delivery and we both just assumed it was her laptop. Turns out it was her printer from Best Buy arriving way sooner then expected (she got it in 2 days).

If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Cindy you are so awesome !

They weren't listed in computers and electronics so I didn't think to check, they have one that will be a few pennies less then the original once shipping and handling is factored in. Perfect !

Specs look like what will still work for her and I still get 3%! I will buy it the second I get home tonight, I don't want to take a chance that the cookies don't get tracked right from my work computer.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Tricia, I don't know if we shopped enough for Cindy to get her bonus.... but I say she deserves it BIG time ! Several times this month I have shopped because of Cindy either getting a coupon I wanted, telling me about a new product, or now finding me a good replacement!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Cindy you are so awesome !

They weren't listed in computers and electronics so I didn't think to check, they have one that will be a few pennies less then the original once shipping and handling is factored in. Perfect !

Specs look like what will still work for her and I still get 3%! I will buy it the second I get home tonight, I don't want to take a chance that the cookies don't get tracked right from my work computer.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Tricia, I don't know if we shopped enough for Cindy to get her bonus.... but I say she deserves it BIG time ! Several times this month I have shopped because of Cindy either getting a coupon I wanted, telling me about a new product, or now finding me a good replacement!
    Glad I could be of help.

Oh ya, I forwarded this to Tricia so she sees it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I actually bought my DD's laptop from HSN last year through SR and I really loved seeing that cash go into my account!

In addition to checking QVC you could also look at ShopNBC which also carries computers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I'll keep that in mind. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Here's hoping everything works out okay and you get what you need. I'm really glad to hear that SR helped take care of you! Way to go Cindy--while we're over here consoling and advising, she's off fixing!!

Thank you guys for your help ! I feel better now that I have ordered another one. I just finished placing an order on QVC, thanks Cindy! The price ended up being about the same, except QVC changed tax and HSN didn't. But YAY I will still get the same amount back from SR ! And maybe if I am really lucky it will still credit this month (not sure how fast QVC credits come through).