Page 4 of 189 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Ok, here's my contribution to the positve survey vibe. I got one today on the 2nd try, and it was a fun easy survey on coffee, which to me is as essential as having air to breathe

So that puts me at 23 for the month!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I probably already know the answer to this but did the surveys for yesterday credit yet?
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

mine credited at 12:30 - probably not the answer you wanted to hear. sorry about that. i hope you get credit for yours.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    mine credited at 12:30 - probably not the answer you wanted to hear. sorry about that. i hope you get credit for yours.
    Thanks. Yeah, it's not the answer I wanted to hear but it's the one I knew I'd get! I've had 4 that didn't credit this month so far. I need them all to credit for the rest of the month to make the big bonus.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, it's not the answer I wanted to hear but it's the one I knew I'd get! I've had 4 that didn't credit this month so far. I need them all to credit for the rest of the month to make the big bonus.
    Mine didn't credit either! I'm not sure why as it is the first one in a looooong time that hasn't. It is kind of weird because I did get credit for the SM survey which I did after DH did the DS.
    Last edited by llgray16; 07-25-2008 at 01:46 PM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

i just got a super-quick survey about a new movie-took less than 10 minutes!

Default Didn't receive daily survey credit - Is there a delay?

I was not sure where to put this post. I did my daily survey yesterday, completed it all the way through, made it to the successful screen as usual, and I still haven't gotten credit. My friend said she already got her credit today. I was just wondering if some of them are late?

As of yesterday I knew I had to get a daily survey EVERY SINGLE DAY til the end of the month in order to get in on the daily survey bonus. (Wednesday I tried and tried and tried and there was nothing out there for me)
    If yesterday's does not credit, I won't get the big bonus!
    And I've been trying SO HARD!!

Please please PLEASE tell me there was an issue with some of the survey credits today and I will be receiving my credit sometime later today.

-Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get a survey credit for yesterday either. I hoped that I would see that they were delayed but I guess not since others have said that they received their credit already. I hate when that happens.

Sunshine Rewards

mine dis but my OTX did not...

Got credit for yesterday's, and got for today, too, about hotel/restaurants/room service! So that puts me at 23, also. Also, I'm happy I didn't get stuck in a late loop by doing my survey at 8:30 last night!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.