Page 113 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

guess it's not my day for surveys. i have been trying for the last 4 hours and i have no options at all and no new surveys. if this is happening to a lot of us at the beginning of the month i hate to think what will happen to us by the end of the month. maybe gf is taking a short nap and will eventually add more surveys as the day goes on. let's hope so as i have been doing pretty well on my ds so far this month (up until today). will keep my fingers crossed for everyone that we all get our ds for the day. keep on smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I took me 4 tries to get rid of that survey. I checked and it downloaded onto my computer. I went in and deleted it.
    I just got the same survey and I am not comfortable downloading anything like that either. Where did you check to see that it DID download to your computer?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Oh my Gosh, DH would kill me because I did download it!

I went to the my computer, then control panel, then add/remove programs and removed clicksite.

I am so happy I did before DH found out what I did. He is in IT and I use his home computer. I guess I need to go downstairs and only use mine. His has the best programs for spyware and it automatically cleans itself. Good luck and let me know if you need help removing.

Sunshine Rewards

it is now over 3 hours since my last posting and i still can't get a ds. no options at all and no new surveys available. is this happening to anyone else today or am i all alone? somebody please help me as i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by gf's lack of surveys this early in the month.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

just finished a nice easy one on recent hotel stays, maybe 10 mins?!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Still nothing for us since friday have tried serveral times each day and nothing. I can understand slim picking over the weekend but on monday and at the beginning of the month just doesn't make any sense.
    Same here The only thing I've even qualified for is the "download our software for 6 months" survey and you better believe that sure isn't going to happen

I keep trying thinking they will load some new ones... so far nutin
    Sunshine Rewards

Debbie Jean - you are so right. gf has nothing. no options no surveys and this is getting ridiculous.

I finally completed one this morning about diet programs. That's the first one in several days. I hope things are turning around now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've managed to get a ds every day, but it has been a struggle. I'm wondering if there are fewer surveys b/c fewer companies are sponsoring research right now. I'm betting they're not spending as much on research due to the economy. That and they're probably holding off on new product releases until things get better, so no need to survey how people will react.

It's just a guess, but from mid-sept til now, it has been super tough for me to get surveys and I usually have no problem.

i just finally got my ds for the day on where i go out to eat breakfast, lunch and drink coffee and if i frequent a certain restaurant that sells breakfast and lunch items. completed it and got the congrats page.