Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Dh is not having any problems getting a survey he is 8/8 right now - but tonight he completed a survey - no congrats page; did another really long one, at the end it said he completed it but didn't take him back to SR congrats page - finally got it on the 3rd one. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for doing more than one.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    Dh is not having any problems getting a survey he is 8/8 right now - but tonight he completed a survey - no congrats page; did another really long one, at the end it said he completed it but didn't take him back to SR congrats page - finally got it on the 3rd one. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for doing more than one.
    I had the same problem today I took three DS survey's and they were all very long and none of them went back to the SR congrats page. I'm done for today and hope that maybe one of them will credit. I went and spent a lot of time and should have received the congrats page and instead recieved IE errors on each one.
    Sunshine Rewards

DH got one today on snacks, but we were shut out on Fri and Sun. I do hope I can make it to 24 again this month- that bonus is so great! And Saturday's survey did credit.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Just finally finished a LONG one about financial services, but it's one more down!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Some of them have been really long lately, but as long as every single one isn't that way, I am ok with it. Sure feels good to finally get tho the end though, doesn't it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I just mind the long ones when it's really late or I've been trying forever!

I just finished one this morning about corporate behavior. Watch out for the demographics at the end. I got the congrats page, but they wouldn't accept 0 as an answer for how many people were in certain age groups in my household. I had to change that to 1.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I completed a survey today & got the congrats page, but I am still getting the option to take an additional one rather than getting the "thanks but come back tomorrow" page. I haven't been good about trying for surveys over the last few months due to a cross-country move, and the "come back tomorrow" page used to be an extra measure of assurance that you'd get your 80c the next day. I'm just wondering if things changed while I was focused on moving or if I just took that one survey & am unlikely to get credit for it. Any thoughts?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    I completed a survey today & got the congrats page, but I am still getting the option to take an additional one rather than getting the "thanks but come back tomorrow" page. I haven't been good about trying for surveys over the last few months due to a cross-country move, and the "come back tomorrow" page used to be an extra measure of assurance that you'd get your 80c the next day. I'm just wondering if things changed while I was focused on moving or if I just took that one survey & am unlikely to get credit for it. Any thoughts?
    Things have changed in the last few months. Once you get the congrats page don't try for a survey again as you will be eligible to take another and if you continue to take multiple surveys in a day you can get banned from GF for not stopping after the first. The old message was great but for whatever reason they (GF) got rid of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! When I had the "opportunity" to take the second one I backed out immediately because I was pretty sure that 2 per day wasn't allowed. I appreciate the information as I get back into the swing of things around here!

hmm, not one single option at all; after putting in my info, got taken directly to the thank you but no surveys available at this time page. oh well, maybe later...

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.