Page 176 of 189 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

if you have the time, keep at it. i got in one last night, and another one at 5 this am. the survey itself runs well, but it will take about 3 mins to get the congrats page after hitting submit on your last page. it will work, it's just slow

DH never got through last nite alfter trying on and off he
    did just finish one.
    Last edited by athoods; 11-27-2008 at 07:58 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Default GF and DS

GF seems to be much faster, but the only reply I get is no new surveys try tomorrow, Anyone having any luck getting and GF or 2Cents today. Thanks for any input.

Jtowner

i got both done very early this morning. sorry - not the answer you probably wanted to hear. all i can suggest is to keep trying as they will hopefully add more surveys as the day goes on. will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your ds and sm surveys today. have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default GF and DS

Thanks Marcy for the kind words. I did not try until after 9a, I know from seeing your posts, that early am for you is around 5am. Was it back to normal for you, not slow like the last couple of days. I got my no real quick today. I also got my credit for yesterday, GF always took long weekends after the holiday. I guess since it uploaded and GF is owned by someone else now they have to work. Thanks again for letting me know.

it was a little slow in accessing a survey but once in the survey itself it moved pretty quickly. i did have to wait a short while for the congrats page for both the ds and the sm surveys. HTH and you are very welcome. have a great weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Got one about a new environmentally friendly household cleaner, not too long. Yest., I didn't have a chance to try until 8pm, and was in the middle of a nice tea survey, taking my time, being thoughtful & honest, when suddenly I got kicked out!! I had been accepted quite some time earlier in the survey to go on, and was mystified that suddenly I got the no surveys for you page. Huh?! Whatever. I just decided to go ahead and skip and go to bed!! Glad I got a nice one today.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    ...and GF is owned by someone else now they have to work.
    They are owned by someone else now???? I did not know that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    They are owned by someone else now???? I did not know that.
    nor did I!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I got one quite easily this AM on a drink. DH takes them for me though and he is a 39 year old white male- I do think that helps in how often I am able to get one. I know when I used to do them, a long time ago (before the debacle) as myself, it was VERY difficult to get daily surveys, as I think caucasian women in their 30s or so are their most common demographic? Keep trying!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin