Page 10 of 189 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

dear jenvance - i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you make it but i have no doubt that you will. just keep plugging away and i know you too will get the big bonus also. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I made my goal today Now I just have to keep DH motivated to do the last 4 days of the month

Good luck to all of you trying for the bonuses this month!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys, and Congrats to all who have already made it. If I make this big bonus, it will be my first big bonus!! Yeah!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    It was a little wacky for me today as well. No options to check, but then I pushed the send button and I got a perfume survey that turned into toothepaste and then it kicked me out (must not have liked the toothepaste I buy ) I will just try again later!
    I got the same survey today and it must not have liked the perfume or toothpaste that I use. I had no options but I kept trying and I finally got one about places to purchase coffee.

With that one I need 2 more to make the big bonus. I told DH that I will be sitting at the computer all day tomorrow and Wednesday until I get one.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

If my survey for today credits tomorrow, I will need 1 more to make the big bonus, so I hope I can do it! Congrats to all of you who have already made it!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    It was a little wacky for me today as well. No options to check, but then I pushed the send button and I got a perfume survey that turned into toothepaste and then it kicked me out (must not have liked the toothepaste I buy ) I will just try again later!

You definately can do it! Just keep plugging away

Oh April..........you are such a good cheerleader! I like positive people!
    Too much negativity can bring a person down, I love positive thinking and people!
    Sunshine Rewards

Whew! I am done taking surveys for this month! I made the big bonus and am just going to take a break....but wait, with the bonus and few more surveys and some credits I might make another $50 by the last week in August and have more gift cards for disney....she said smiling.

I do need a break from the stress for a few days.

Good luck to everyone who is within reach. You can do it, just have faith and keep trying.

Sunshine Rewards

I need only one for the bonus - had a ton of options today and got kicked out of all of them, so I'll try again later!
    Good luck to everyone trying to get their last ones for the big bonus - you can do it!! Just keep trying.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

lanny - i just know you will definitely get the one that you need to get the big bonus. i will keep my fingers crossed for you but i have no doubt that you will make it. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Keep trying for those surveys. After this weekened, I've logged in 28 greenfield surveys. This'll be my first month of the big bonus, woo hoo. Ds (10yo) just completed a survey for banking for kids. It asked questions about the name for a bank as well as logos for it and designs for an ATM card. It probably had less than 10 pages total and took less than 3 minutes to complete. Yeah !!! Now just have to wait a couple more hours to take the OTX survey.
    Sunshine Rewards