Page 109 of 189 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Its not you, I have tried a couple of times, and nothing. I would think this being the first part of the month this would not be a issue yet. I hate to get stuck back in the night time for one, then it becomes to hard to get back in the am. Does anyone know once you do it in the night cycle, will it or not allow you to take one in the am. This I am not sure about. Thanks for any help. I will note if I have any luck getting one today.:sunshine2
    1. I've found that GF loads "some" newer survey's before a weekend. I usually have few options on Thurs/Fri morning but a ton on Sat, and a handful on Sunday.

2. Also what I've seen is they tend to upload the "bulk" of the survey's more towards mid month then beginning of the month.

3. I have found if you take a survey after 8pm EST your stuck on the late rotation. I will skip a day instead of getting stuck on a late rotation.

Again these are just my observations. I have managed a survey everyday the last few months. Good demographics? who knows.

I've gotten my DS for today but DH is having a hard time getting a SM survey today.
    Sunshine Rewards

this is actually the first time in a long time that i have not been able to get a ds or not have any options to choose from. i have had no problems the last 4 days so why today (sunday is a bad day for surveys or what?)? just tried again and still no options. oh well, guess i'll keep trying a little longer today and if i get one i get one, if not i can always try again tomorrow. the bad part is that if i can't get a ds i can't do a sm and i had so many problems with otx yesterday that i wasn't planning on doing one today - so effectively i will have no surveys for today unless my luck turns around. someone say a little prayer for me or something and maybe gf will add some new surveys.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

keep trying, marcy, you'll get one! i just completed one on mayonnaise

I had a few options for my Sunday DS very early this morning. I was up past midnight, so tried and got one with the SR congrats page. I have often found that I have new options after 8 p.m. Keep trying everyone and good luck getting your Sunday survey!

i got one - i finally got one. it was on work clothes for my dh which is kind of funny as i just bought him some (flannel work shirts and pants) yesterday when i went shopping. completed it and got the congrats page.

still getting the thank you but no surveys available page - oh well; cant get them all!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

lanny - i totally feel your pain and frustration. it took me over 10 hours today to finally get my ds but i did get one and i know that you will too. be patient and just keep trying. will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will get your ds for today. have a wonderful evening.

i just spent 45 minutes watching a tv show and answering questions about ads, but i got the congrats page!

its been a weekend without for me as well. today isn't looking much better either.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I could not get one yesterday and got the exceeded tried message so I was out for Sunday.

Sunshine Rewards