Page 13 of 189 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I only need 1 more survey to make 26. I have been trying to get into Greenfield for the past hour. It took forever to get the page where you put your information in. It took another 10 or 15 minutes to get to the page with the options. I currently have 2 options which apply. I pressed Start Survey 10 minutes ago and I'm still getting the hourglass. At this rate, my survey will be timed out before I get in, and I'll have lost one of my options. Those are the breaks, I guess. However, is anyone else having this problem?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I only need 1 more survey to make 26. I have been trying to get into Greenfield for the past hour. It took forever to get the page where you put your information in. It took another 10 or 15 minutes to get to the page with the options. I currently have 2 options which apply. I pressed Start Survey 10 minutes ago and I'm still getting the hourglass. At this rate, my survey will be timed out before I get in, and I'll have lost one of my options. Those are the breaks, I guess. However, is anyone else having this problem?
    Well, I didn't have that problem earlier with GF, but now I'm having a similar problem with the SM - clicked on the link 5 minutes ago and still waiting for the page to come up!! And something like that with my OTX as well; it said I pre-qualified for a survey, but the survey didn't load for a while, so I refreshed the page, got something from the partner site that said, since you paused your survey, your session is terminated - and now OTX insists I took a survey. Those are the breaks, I guess, aren't they?!
    Hopefully you'll manage to get something!
    Last edited by lanny76; 07-29-2008 at 05:11 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I am also having a problem accessing the DS. I get to the survey page on SR but when I click on the picture I get routed to a "Server Error" page. I guess GF must be having some technical problems right now so I'll try again later.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Now I can't even get to the personal info page. As soon as I click on the DS banner, I get a page full of computer gibberish. I did manage to save that page long enough to send it to Greenfield. I'm just thinking that they had some kind of big "CRASH." Just hoping they have noticed so it will be fixed quickly.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

They are probably having problems with eveeryone trying to get that last survey for the bonus.

-r

I knew it...lol...it was too close for it to work, if Greenfield doesnt get the survey thingy fixed I have once again made it to the finish line only to fall on the wrong side.,.. ARGHHH!!!

I got in about 4:00, got a survey and finished it. It was loading what I figured was the SR congrats page, but was taking a long time. I had to leave and run an errand, so left the page up. When I got back there was a page up from GF with a message saying they had been temporarily down for maintenance and were back up and running, so needless to say, it didn't go back to the SR congrats page. Hopefully they are back up for everyone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I got in about 4:00, got a survey and finished it. It was loading what I figured was the SR congrats page, but was taking a long time. I had to leave and run an errand, so left the page up. When I got back there was a page up from GF with a message saying they had been temporarily down for maintenance and were back up and running, so needless to say, it didn't go back to the SR congrats page. Hopefully they are back up for everyone now.
    I got that too. I have not yet closed the window in the hopes that another refresh might do the trick. If not, eh, the survey wasn't going to change my bonus this month anyways. I think I'll just call it a day if it doesn't work.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Greenfield is still really slow loading info for DS. I've been trying for the last 20 minutes to change info so DH can take the DS (I was the last one because I take the SM surveys). Still can't get it to load. I need 2 more to get the big bonus for July.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just tried the SM - and the page never loaded. After a few minutes, just stayed blank, so I guess there are still some technical problems with GF and my2cents.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.