Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Has anyone gotten yesterday's (7/28) daily survey credit yet? This would have been #26 for me, so I was really hoping to get it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Has anyone gotten yesterday's (7/28) daily survey credit yet? This would have been #26 for me, so I was really hoping to get it?
    I haven't gotten credit for yesterday yet either?? So hopefully surveys haven't credited yet!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I put this in the other thread too:

Isn't the Greenfield credit a manual thing that Tricia has to do? Since their family has suffered a loss, just yesterday, I'm guessing we won't see those credits today.

I could be wrong, it could just be b/c of Greenfield, but with the combo of GF going weird and the sunshine family's loss, I'm not expecting credit to come through today (or tomorrow or...).
    Sunshine Rewards

Haven't had yesterday's ds credit either
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I put this in the other thread too:

Isn't the Greenfield credit a manual thing that Tricia has to do? Since their family has suffered a loss, just yesterday, I'm guessing we won't see those credits today.

I could be wrong, it could just be b/c of Greenfield, but with the combo of GF going weird and the sunshine family's loss, I'm not expecting credit to come through today (or tomorrow or...).
    Didn't realize that it was a manual credit but that really makes sense. With everything going on, i'm not too concerned about it crediting or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

I could be wrong, but I think even recently I've read posts by her saying that she's working on bringing over (importing?) the credits that have come through from GF. I think I think.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think even recently I've read posts by her saying that she's working on bringing over (importing?) the credits that have come through from GF. I think I think.
    Unless things have changed, it used to be an automatic import at 9:30 or 12:30 or 3:30. I know sometimes she does have to manually import them.

I wasn't too worried though b/c it sounds like Greenfield is having problems, so that coupled with Tricia being out is likely the issue.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who didn't get credit, kwim?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

woohoo, finished a survey. they had my son watch a bunch of ads with me, wow did that backfire, he was so UNinterested in the toys they showed he tried to turn the video off, and the food they showed he can't have anyway!
    Sunshine Rewards

i was able to complete a survey a few minutes ago, but still no credit for yesterday. must be a glitch on greenfield's end.

Yeah, just finished a survey about a magazine and its advertisers.
    Sunshine Rewards