Page 16 of 189 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    Yeah, just finished a survey about a magazine and its advertisers.
    I just did this one too. Crossing my fingers it credits - then I will hit 26 for the month.
    Elaine

Either Tricia is working or the automated systems just kicked in (whichever is the way we get credits), b/c I just got credit for yesterday.

Thank you Tricia if it was you, that was really going above and beyond, considering the situation.

And yay for automated systems if it was that (then again, thanks go to the crew for setting that up, too!).

I hit 26 credits with that one, how thrilling!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Either Tricia is working or the automated systems just kicked in (whichever is the way we get credits), b/c I just got credit for yesterday.

Thank you Tricia if it was you, that was really going above and beyond, considering the situation.

And yay for automated systems if it was that (then again, thanks go to the crew for setting that up, too!).

I hit 26 credits with that one, how thrilling!
    I second EVERYTHING she said. And I didn't think yesterdays would credit so I now have 26! YEAH!! I finally made big bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I also made #26 with this credit...
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Of all of the days for the automatic system to poop out!!! It almost always works. LOL! Then tonight I get home and see that it didn't. Oh, well. It's good now. Hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow. I'll be able to check on it before I leave.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks tricia for everything that you do. you are the greatest.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default DS

Is anyone else after completing a DS which I did this AM still will let me take another one. I thought I read something earlier in the week. I was going to do one, then I stopped. I was thinking my did not go thru. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Is anyone else after completing a DS which I did this AM still will let me take another one. I thought I read something earlier in the week. I was going to do one, then I stopped. I was thinking my did not go thru. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    If you got the congrats page you should STOP. Somethign weird is going on with GF and it's letting you (sometimes) take more then one. If you got the ongrats page it should credit. All of mine did.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    Yes, there is something floopy going on now. I think the posts you remember are a few pages back. But the general rule now is once you get the SR Congrats page you are done for the day, even if it looks like you can take another. I've been getting credits fine w/ this new "system", so as long as you rec'd the Congrats page you should be good.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default DS

Thanks for the input, I am glad I came here before I did that. Thanks for the help.

Jtowner