Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,889 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    hmm, not one single option at all; after putting in my info, got taken directly to the thank you but no surveys available at this time page. oh well, maybe later...
    THought it was just me, but getting the same thing!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think maybe they loaded some more. I just got a snacks survey and got the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG! I just took a LONG survey about my most recent automobile purchase. I did get the congrats page, but it was so long it gave me a "break" in the middle with some random questions. It did ask for my name and address at the end - I wish they would do that up front so I can decide to give it or not before investing 30 minutes on a survey!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    hmm, not one single option at all; after putting in my info, got taken directly to the thank you but no surveys available at this time page. oh well, maybe later...
    I had that all day Sunday and never did get a DS, but Monday and today I had several options again. Keep trying!

Just finished a pretty short one on a bunch of different topics, starting with storage containers. Not a lot of depth to the questions, and didn't seem to follow any pattern, but I got the congrats page. My favorite was asking me, a California native, what is my impression of Durham North Carolina. Are they kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I had that all day Sunday and never did get a DS, but Monday and today I had several options again. Keep trying!
    I did finally get one this afternoon on investments; not the most fun one, but still a survey!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I had to complete 4 surveys to get one to credit today!!! And I do mean COMPLETE even got the thank you message, but when I clicked the last button to return to SR, I get the message saying that I did not qualify, would I like to try and do another survey....

why are there so many issues and so often with these survey companies? I don't have this trouble when I do Greenfield and OTX surveys through other sites for payment.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm having trouble getting surveys to credit this month even after getting the SR congrats page. Out of 6 surveys only 2 have credited. Nothing has changed on my computer. I'm just about to give up for the month!

Oh well, that's my vent for the day! Have a great day everyone!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I don't want to get jumped on for this, but it was pointed out to me last night that we are only supposed to post TECHNICAL problems with surveys in this thread, not comments on what we did or did not qualify for. I went back and ready the Sticky, the first post in this thread, to remind myself what this thread is for. We should probably all do that, so that we do not get off track and create problems with the survey companies.
    Sunshine Rewards