Page 19 of 189 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

mine hasn't shown up either - hopefully it will credit at 12:30.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    Hi,

I took two surveys yesterday and neither ones are showing yet was wondering if anyones elses were showing?
    What kind of surveys (greenfield, otx?).

Greenfield Daily Surveys credit 9:30am or 12:30pm.

OTX credit usually on the hour after you finished. If you finish close to the hour it may be a little later (finish 8:25, credit at 9; finish at 8:58, may not credit till 10).

Keep in mind the SR family is at a funeral this weekend. If there are any snags in the auto credit function of the system credits may be delayed.

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I feel like a survey stalker refreshing to see if I will be getting credit and making the survey bonus, but I did take a OTX at 3-4 am and it has yet to post, and it states that i have to wait until 4am to take another so I know it completed....but honestly all I care about is getting the GF credit...thats a biggie.

Lynn

KY

I didn't get credit for 2 July daily surveys either (7/28 and 7/30)...I guess that's the way it goes. I am in my SR learning curve...I am a rookie, and I am learning something new everyday!!

This was my first month that I have really qualified for surveys, so I am excited and I am going to try for the August bonus! I will be really excited if I got 13 for August! I am new to all this, but you guys are my inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by hayloburger View Post
    I didn't get credit for 2 July daily surveys either (7/28 and 7/30)...I guess that's the way it goes. I am in my SR learning curve...I am a rookie, and I am learning something new everyday!!

This was my first month that I have really qualified for surveys, so I am excited and I am going to try for the August bonus! I will be really excited if I got 13 for August! I am new to all this, but you guys are my inspiration!
    Surveys are hit and miss sometimes. But you can almost always be certain if it goes back to the SR congratulations page you will get the credit and if it doesn't most likely you will not. HTH Good Luck this month
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I took one GF survey the 29th,30th and yesterday the 31st and they havent credited and i got to the end page. I wasnt as lucky to qualify for an OTX those days. Im still showing the July page totals for July for GF.....is this normal?

thanks
    -r

Thinking out loud....

For those of you who have had several not credit this month, are you keeping track of what they were? One of the bonuses of this thread is that we often say, in vague terms not violating our agreements at the beginnings of surveys, what surveys we did that didn't credit. That way others can know to watch for those surveys, and those who don't have them credit can compare notes.

So if 3 people mention that they took a survey about, oh, (and I'm totally making this up here, thinking of something I can't even imagine they would make a survey for) whether or not you would want to spend a gazillion dollars to go into space with the owner of a large airline based in the UK (was just reading a news tidbit about that), and that it didn't credit, then you'd know you were in the same boat (spaceship?) and others would know to avoid it.

With Greenfield, as far as I know, if you go through at a nice, slowish, pace, answer everything honestly (watching out for those quality control questions like "put 3 in this row"), and you get to the end and the end takes you back to the Sunshine page with "Congratulations! You have qualified" etc etc etc...that SHOULD credit. If you do NOT get the SR "congratulations" page, they say you are allowed to take another survey, b/c the congrats page is the earmark for it having "gone through".

As far as I understand, the Daily Opinion Survey through GF does not go by cookies, so settings on your computer shouldn't change anything. The Super Member Survey through GF does, however, use cookies as far as I understand, so settings do affect that.

Yay, the auto-controls or missangie (I assume the others are busy) are at the helm, as credit for yesterday's DS just came through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by purdyratt View Post
    Im still showing the July page totals for July for GF.....is this normal?
    From what I've noticed, the survey count on that page doesn't go to the next month until mid-month or so. Don't know why, just seems to happen that way if I recall correctly.
    Sunshine Rewards

My 26th survey just credited
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

My GF survey from yesterday credited but I did a OTX at 9:00pm last night and it isn't showing.