Page 20 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    My GF survey from yesterday credited but I did a OTX at 9:00pm last night and it isn't showing.
    Did you clear cookies before taking the OTX? This survey tracks by cookies, so you have to clear cookies from the previous time you or someone else in your house took one/tried one or it will think you already rec'd credit.

I don't think I explained that all that well, I hope you kind of get what I'm trying to say!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Did you clear cookies before taking the OTX? This survey tracks by cookies, so you have to clear cookies from the previous time you or someone else in your house took one/tried one or it will think you already rec'd credit.

I don't think I explained that all that well, I hope you kind of get what I'm trying to say!
    Thanks! I understand what you are saying I didn't clear the cookies I will do it now.

So I took 13 surveys in July, the 13th being on the 30th, but it didn't credit. boo. I missed out on the 3$ bonus. That stinks.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yes - I made the big bonus! So glad that I decided to take the "extra" survey on Thursday morning because my survey from Wednesday never credited. I would have been really bummed if I thought that I had 26 surveys done and found out that I finished the month with 25. Thank goodness I have been pressing in doing a survey each day - would like to earn as much money as possible before our trip! This is the first time I made the big bonus.

I am assuming that the surveys from the 30th already posted - wasn't sure since Tricia was away! A girl can hope! I see that the surveys from the 31st posted.
    Last edited by chipndale; 08-01-2008 at 05:57 PM.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Yes - I made the big bonus! So glad that I decided to take the "extra" survey on Thursday morning because my survey from Wednesday never credited. I would have been really bummed if I thought that I had 26 surveys done and found out that I finished the month with 25. Thank goodness I have been pressing in doing a survey each day - would like to earn as much money as possible before our trip! This is the first time I made the big bonus.

Congrats

Default DS Bonus

Did anyone have bonus post today? I was not sure, since I read everyone is away. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did anyone have bonus post today? I was not sure, since I read everyone is away. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    The bonus most likely won't post until next week. It has to be done manually and Tricia is on her way back from Florida tonight.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Question Daily survey

WEll we just finished a toy survery and I received the Congrats from SUnshine. WHen I went back on to confirm to get the sorry page that I completed today comeback again, I didn't get that.

I finally get a survey and now I am concerned it won't credit. I stopped doing surverys since quite a few in the past were not getting credited. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks, wondering if I am missing something to do.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 08-02-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Unhappy

happend to me too...ur not alone

-r

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by GICHY View Post
    WEll we just finished the XXXXXXX survery and I received the Congrats from SUnshine. WHen I went back on to confirm to get the sorry page that I completed today comeback again, I didn't get that.

I finally get a survey and now I am concerned it won't credit. I stopped doing surverys since quite a few in the past were not getting credited. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks, wondering if I am missing something to do.
    If you get the congrats page it "should" credit. Somethign funny has been going on with GF and not giving you the sorry page. It's been doing it for about a week now. Everytime I've gotten the congrats page (and have gone back to see it's allowing me to take another one) I've always gotten credit. I wouldn't worry since most of us have been getting things to credit.

PS you may want to edit your post and take out the brand name of the survey since we're not supposed to disclose company names.
    Last edited by askomsky; 08-02-2008 at 08:54 AM. Reason: took out quoted product name
    Sunshine Rewards