Page 23 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know if anyone have the same problem I had with DS.
    I did a shopper survey, dealing with new type of diet drink for energy. Its goes on and on, then just takes you out, after about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I get no options. Thanks for any help.

jtowner
    My DH got this survey last night as a SM survey. It took forever and then when he finished it took him to a white page that said Congratulations you have finished the survey. Since it did not return to the SR congrats page he did not get credit for the survey.

DH has been trying to qualify all day. As of early this morning he had a ton of options but one by one was shut out of each survey This is not a great way to start the month. Oh well, maybe later today....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH Finally got a survey about the economy. Answered every question and there were plenty. GOt to the end last few questions for clarification. Got to the end of those and got the "sorry you do not qualify for this survey" BEWARE
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    DH Finally got a survey about the economy. Answered every question and there were plenty. GOt to the end last few questions for clarification. Got to the end of those and got the "sorry you do not qualify for this survey" BEWARE
    I got this one yesterday and finished ok. Must be one of those take your chances and hope for the best surveys I guess. I hate when they put demo classification qualifiers at the end.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well, I didn't have a problem with a survey today - I'm just happy I didn't get on a late rotation by taking a survey at 9pm last night!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Yep, got that one too. It didn't take me back to SR congrats page so I took another one.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

im on a 9pm rotation..is not that bad....but man........ i wish i wasnt lol.....

-r

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Well, I didn't have a problem with a survey today - I'm just happy I didn't get on a late rotation by taking a survey at 9pm last night!!
    You know, with all the problems Greenfield has been having, I think none of us should be stuck on a late rotation right now. I'm thrilled too, because I would almost certainly be stuck on one after just finally finishing a survey at 8:15.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Did anyone get the holiday shopping survey that then went to questions about the economy? I have seen posts about a holiday shopping survey and different posts about an economy survey. I just did one that included both sections and when I was done got the SR "there are no surveys for you page", not the congrats page. I thought I went very slowly so was wondering if that happened to anyone else.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Did anyone get the holiday shopping survey that then went to questions about the economy? I have seen posts about a holiday shopping survey and different posts about an economy survey. I just did one that included both sections and when I was done got the SR "there are no surveys for you page", not the congrats page. I thought I went very slowly so was wondering if that happened to anyone else.
    Yep, that was the same one I had. But I got the SR congrats page. Not sure why some are getting through ok and others not other than they decided at they end you aren't the demographic they were looking for, which is so frustrating.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards