Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I know I've whined a little about them but it hasn't been bc I can't get one.
    I cannot complain, even after surveygate my numbers actually increased. (Knock on wood, bc i don't want to burn myself) I'm able to obtain 25+ survey's a month on DS alone. I usually come here if I had a problem with a particular survey to see if others are having issues.

Lately it's been the changing of their ways and not knowing if we're really following the right rules since they sometimes change things. I know a lot of us are afraid of making a mistake with GF and getting them mad at us. At least this is my take on things.

I for one would be very upset if something happend to them, their my guarenteed everyday credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I will be the first to post about a survey that did not work. It was a LONG survey about internet shopping. Powered by Keynote here is the start page addy http://webeffective.keynote.com/v.as...rgs=GID:100754 DH had to download "a small program" that was to track the answers and erase itself from our computer at the end of the survey. It stated the survey should take at least 35-45 minutes or no credit. Also was told to pretend to shop and put items in cart and proceed to check out and do everything BUT give credit card info or order would actually be placed DH did it all it took about an hour. He had to search for certain things and then answer questions and supply feedback. He got to the end was thanked and told they would submit the answers and he could expect credit in about 3 DAYS!!! Needless to say it did NOT go back to GF and he was able to take another survey. I would suggest NOT doing this one
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

OK after reading the first page of this new thread, I have a question. I am not sure if I have missed something or not. Are we only allowed to take 1 survey a day or 1 every 24 hours? IF I completed a survey at 3pm, when do I start and try for another survey?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I too, am grateful for all the surveys offered through SR. They by far have contributed the most credits for me, along with offers. Some days I have to work hard to get a DS, other days I get one on the first try. I figure it all evens out and I appreciate each one that I get. I also really like to do surveys. I have done well getting a DS every day most months. I also appreciate the posts about surveys that don't take you back to the SR congrats page, especially if it has happened to several people. This saves me a lot of time and probably helps me to get a survey that will credit. I love SR and appreciate everyone that works so hard here!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    OK after reading the first page of this new thread, I have a question. I am not sure if I have missed something or not. Are we only allowed to take 1 survey a day or 1 every 24 hours? IF I completed a survey at 3pm, when do I start and try for another survey?
    The problem is it changes - ie whether you get stuck in a 24 hour loop meaning you take one today at 7pm you can't take another until tomorrow at 7pm or you take one at 7 and can take one at noon tomorrow. The key is 1 survey per calendar day no matter which way you can take it if that makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I think you can try for it as soon as it lets you try for one. So that you do not end up getting later and later into the day until you have to skip a day to get a survey. I think they have a few hour buffer. JMHO
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

dear mdcaterer-i got the keynote survey but could not download the application but i was able to get another survey on traveling and did complete it and got the congrats page. i am also very grateful for the opportunity to do surveys every day and i will try to remember to say something positive about the experience. i did enjoy the survey i took this morning and i hope everyone who takes surveys will be able to get one today. have a wonderful friday all.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

If anyone wants to join us, there is a thread, where you can post if you got your survey for the day. It works something like this, the first post is for Daily, the 2nd is for OTX and the 3rd is for SM.

1. 1. Internet questions, OTX, SM
    2. Nothing today
    3. 2. Toys, SM
    4. OTX
    5. 3 Alcohol, SM

Here is the thread: http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=10271

We will be starting another in August. It is always a race to try and be on the first page. (I know, we are all so juvenile). I'll go there and check to see what others have gotten for a survey, then go and try.
    Last edited by OhMari; 07-25-2008 at 10:30 AM.

I've completed 2 DS surveys this month that didn't take me back to the SR page (I think they were all from CAIO), and completed one yesterday morning from mcdresearch about Windows Vista that did take me back to SR page but still no credit. Hopefully sometime today.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

DH got an easy one on a new beverage this morning! I always like those surveys where they are showing you a new drink or food item- and it's neat when you actually see it in the stores!

I think he's only missed one day this month so far on surveys!! So we have done very well with surveys this month! That's $19.20 just in the one survey this month!
    Sunshine Rewards