Page 31 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

i'm so sorry that you are having problems getting a ds. just take a deep breath, walk away from your computer for a little while, and then try again. i just know you will succeed in getting your surveys for today. will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you today that you prevail. have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I wonder if they implemented some sort of tries per person per time period thing. The same thing happened to me on Monday. I had tons of options, didn't qualify for I think 3, maybe it was 4, then got the no surveys for you page / click here if you are not blahblah.

But then after 8pm I had the choices again, but then didn't qualify and was out again. 8am Tuesday, same scenario, not qualified for a few, then had to wait until 8pm....then I got one on the 1st try and qualified/sr congrats.

I've been lucky to get a ds on 1st try the past few days, so haven't been able to judge that theory any further, but from what I've been reading it seems they are only giving us so many tries, then you have to wait for the next go-round. IDK, just my .02
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I wonder if they implemented some sort of tries per person per time period thing. The same thing happened to me on Monday. I had tons of options, didn't qualify for I think 3, maybe it was 4, then got the no surveys for you page / click here if you are not blahblah.

But then after 8pm I had the choices again, but then didn't qualify and was out again. 8am Tuesday, same scenario, not qualified for a few, then had to wait until 8pm....then I got one on the 1st try and qualified/sr congrats.

I've been lucky to get a ds on 1st try the past few days, so haven't been able to judge that theory any further, but from what I've been reading it seems they are only giving us so many tries, then you have to wait for the next go-round. IDK, just my .02
    I was wondering about this, too, except for two days in a row now it's happened to me on the first try. I'll have like 10-12 options, get the first attempt, get booted and then have all the options disappear. I can tell you, if they've gone to some kind of "one strike you're out" thing, I'm done.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by goofy08 View Post
    I was wondering about this, too, except for two days in a row now it's happened to me on the first try. I'll have like 10-12 options, get the first attempt, get booted and then have all the options disappear. I can tell you, if they've gone to some kind of "one strike you're out" thing, I'm done.
    Something is up, but I was booted out of 2 this morning before I did get one. Even on the 3rd try I still had a bunch of options. Or was that yesterday? lol I can't remember.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Dh is computer illiterate, lol, he will not log on, Sorry but if I am missing for two days you can all guess I went into labor and will check in shortly.
    I've sort of been waiting to see if you were missing - because probably your due date has passed, and no baby yet?! I hope she comes soon. I have a feeling mine will in a few days, so we'll see how it goes for each of us!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I had a really weird, long one this morning on home pregnancy tests. I dept telling them I've never bought one, I'm not trying to become pregnant, etc, but they let me keep going. I just love those questions when they ask which was teh brand you purchased most recently and you have to check the "other" box and write NEVER BOUGHT ONE. Then they ask why you bought NEVER BOUGHT ONE. Wouldn't that be pretty self explanatory???

At least I got the congrats screen and a good laugh!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I also had a lot of options clicked off earlier today. I tried and didn't qualify for a few and now I have no options at all in either the daily survey or the SM survey. I'm wondering what's going on....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I also had a lot of options clicked off earlier today. I tried and didn't qualify for a few and now I have no options at all in either the daily survey or the SM survey. I'm wondering what's going on....
    Same thing here. I'm going to give it a shot later and see if anything changes.

Update: Got in about 10 PM and just finished one on sleep aides!
    Last edited by Debbie Jean; 08-07-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: update to post, misspelling
    Sunshine Rewards

i'm having the same problem getting a sm survey. i did a sm survey last night around 8 and i wonder if i have to wait until 8 tonite to get another one and that's why i have no options or surveys available. any thoughts on this?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just did a long one on athletic shoes/clothing but it gave me the congrats screen and brought me back to SR so no complaining from me.
    Sunshine Rewards