Page 67 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

DH tried yesterday and got none. Tried this morning and none are available. He is at 25 right now. So I am anxious for him to get the final one for the bonus!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, I just got my 13th and easiest survey ever. Kept getting the no surveys available message all morning. Just now it seems maybe more have been loaded.

This one said it would take 10 minutes to complete on cell phones. I know it barely took 2 minutes to complete and I got the congrats page!

I figured I would be trying all day today and tomorrow to get one. I am one happy sunshiner!!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Got a nice soup survey!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Default DS

I am confused on the ds count for this month, I thought since we go into September for ds to credit, that what we did in 8-29-8-31 would count next month. I was reading and it seems that I have it wrong. Can someone let me know how it works. I hope I explained this right. Thanks for any help, I am so confused.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am confused on the ds count for this month, I thought since we go into September for ds to credit, that what we did in 8-29-8-31 would count next month. I was reading and it seems that I have it wrong. Can someone let me know how it works. I hope I explained this right. Thanks for any help, I am so confused.
    The actual credit .80 will count for September BUT the total number of survey's 26, 27 etc for Aug will count towards Aug's bonus. Is that what your asking?

It's usually a big deal when the end of the month falls on the weekend and it's the end of a quarter and people are trying to reach SM status, but that'll be end of September and that falls on a Tuesday I think. The only way it would matter this month is if you were hoping for those survey's to move you up on the big board.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Default DS

April,
    That is just what I was asking, thank you for explaining it to me. I appreciate that.

Jtowner

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    April,
    That is just what I was asking, thank you for explaining it to me. I appreciate that.

Jtowner
    Your Welcome
    Sunshine Rewards

i guess it's not my morning for surveys. have been trying for the last couple of hours to get my ds for the day and the same 3 options that i don't qualify appear (mac system, technology products, office supplies). when i check none of the above all i get is thanks but sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. oh well, will keep trying and if i get one i get one if not that's okay too. feel like i'm all surveyed out anyway. have a great day and a happy and healthy labor day to everyone.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

not to be a pain in the butt but is anyone having problems today getting a ds? i have been trying since early this morning and have had absolutely no success at all. is it me or is it gf? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Marcy - it's not just you!! I haven't been able to get one today either!! I think it may be because it is 1) a holiday weekend and 2) it's the end of the month. Hopefully more surveys will be loaded soon - but I don't see that happening, unfortunately, until Tuesday. I know that's not what we want to hear but I think that might be the case!! But I will keep trying! Good luck and have a good holiday!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187