Page 7 of 189 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Wow, I've been trying to decide whether to take a mini survey vacation for the rest of the month since there is no way I can hit the big bonus (do have the smaller one locked in) or keep trying periodically. I like April's suggestion and might try that a bit later. I'm thinking of getting a futon for the apartment in a few weeks and I am most likely going to need to do a Paypal cashout to help pay for that. Doing a few more surveys might get me a little closer!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Oh Crappola,

I didn't check here first and I did the 2nd one yesterday also. Should I send in a TT and have it taken away? That is if it credits.

I think the extra was because I was missing credit for early in the week. Nothing had shown up at all and then the two.

I will just do one and trust it will take. Thank you for the head up, I was totally unaware.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Ok, he just did a 2nd one on a cholesterol medicine and it gave him another error message at the end. He's done for the night. I don't want him to get in trouble for trying to take another one.

I hope one of them credits on Monday!
    Cr@p!! I wish I read this first... the same thing just happened to me and now I don't know whether I should go back and try another or not I was one of the "banned" last month and I SURE don't want that to happen again!

Means there is no way I can get the survery bonus this month since I needed one every day
    Sunshine Rewards

Warning,

I just spent 30 minutes on a steak maridane one and then it didn't give the congrats page. Urg!

Sunshine Rewards

DH just told me he did 2 yesterday as he was worried about the credit and thought if it let him back in that the first one didn't count (as it was before.) He and I feel so bad about it! I really hope this doesn't screw anything up for SR.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Oh Crappola,

I didn't check here first and I did the 2nd one yesterday also. Should I send in a TT and have it taken away? That is if it credits.

I think the extra was because I was missing credit for early in the week. Nothing had shown up at all and then the two.

I will just do one and trust it will take. Thank you for the head up, I was totally unaware.
    I don't think a tt would be necessary, I don't think they can take away the credit, but if it would make you feel better it would be ok to, just open one of the General Acct. kind.

What I would do is skip today so that it balances out.
    Last edited by cglaura; 07-26-2008 at 10:44 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Wow, I've been trying to decide whether to take a mini survey vacation for the rest of the month since there is no way I can hit the big bonus (do have the smaller one locked in) or keep trying periodically. I like April's suggestion and might try that a bit later. I'm thinking of getting a futon for the apartment in a few weeks and I am most likely going to need to do a Paypal cashout to help pay for that. Doing a few more surveys might get me a little closer!
    Yes it would!

Also what I keep in mind in the back of my head when I keep getting kicked out of survey's is, these DS are more or less the bread and butter of SR. For every survey I do not only do I get credit for it but it helps SR out too.

You've already made one bonus and you know you can't get the bigger one so the pressure is off. .80 * 6 more days in the month is still 4.80 and worth it!

I would just say ok I'm going to try for 15 mins to get a survey and if I don't I'm done. If you happen to be back on later and want to try again for 5-10 mins set a timer and try!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes it would!

Also what I keep in mind in the back of my head when I keep getting kicked out of survey's is, these DS are more or less the bread and butter of SR. For every survey I do not only do I get credit for it but it helps SR out too.

You've already made one bonus and you know you can't get the bigger one so the pressure is off. .80 * 6 more days in the month is still 4.80 and worth it!

I would just say ok I'm going to try for 15 mins to get a survey and if I don't I'm done. If you happen to be back on later and want to try again for 5-10 mins set a timer and try!
    Definitely true. I hate getting kicked out and trying when it seems like it's not worth it. It almost seems better, especially when you come and see all the posts of people stressing over whether or not they get one, to just hold off till the beginning of next month and hope that by taking that short break, that will help you qualify faster. Sometimes you just need a break from surveys, you know?

I did put a deposit down on a futon and place an order, since they told me it's on backorder and will take a while to come in. I might actually be able to hold out till the end of August now to cash out, so long as it doesn't come before the end of my billing period.

I'll give surveys a try again later!

Sunshine Rewards

After being kicked out and no credits this morning I came home from work and though, I will give this one try.

I got a very nice survey about a movie made by the happiest place on earth. It was entertaining, cute, worth the time. After such a bad morning this was a very nice surprise.

Sunshine Rewards

I guess I should hopefully have another 80 cents to add to my cash out when I do that! Got one on breakfast cereal earlier. Makes me want to actually try the one advertised.

Sunshine Rewards