Page 71 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

i just tried again and still no new surveys. for your words of encouragement - they really do help. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i finally got my ds for the day. it was thru phoenix and showed ads about cars and how i felt about them. pages took forever to load but i did complete it and got the congrats page so i am one happy camper.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Dd everyone get their weekend credit? I just got mine and was psyched to have 27 surveys this month. For a while I didn't think I'd make the bonus so I'm glad it all worked out! Does anyone now how the bonus works? Do I just wait or do I have to do anything special? Thanks for any info!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

WHoo hoo!!!!

You don't have to do anything, once Tricia confirms all the numbers they'll upload the bonus's. Usually within a few days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    WHoo hoo!!!!

You don't have to do anything, once Tricia confirms all the numbers they'll upload the bonus's. Usually within a few days.
    Thank you!

I just took an interesting survey on different computer security products. I completed the final demographic questions (education, income, etc) after completing the rest of the survey questions, and instead of the completed page, I got the "It seems you do not qualify page"! Aargh! I went slowly and actually thought it was an interesting survey, so watch out!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just took an interesting survey on different computer security products. I completed the final demographic questions (education, income, etc) after completing the rest of the survey questions, and instead of the completed page, I got the "It seems you do not qualify page"! Aargh! I went slowly and actually thought it was an interesting survey, so watch out!
    I just got the same one and it also happened to me! What is worse, RIGHT before that I got one about a new granola bar and it also said I didn't qualify after I finished the whole thing. ARG!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Beware! Just did 45 minute survey on insurance (with that keynote connector thing) and was not taken to SR Congrats page. I did report the problem on daily survey page. If I don't get taken back to SR page I normally don't get credit.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I just got the same one and it also happened to me! What is worse, RIGHT before that I got one about a new granola bar and it also said I didn't qualify after I finished the whole thing. ARG!
    Same thing just happend to me! I got all the way through the granola bar one and then it says I don't qualify. That's infuriating! Even though I thought those bars looked good, I won't buy them now!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Me too, I bet I spent 20 minutes on this one. I actually want some of the security products too.